2021 Opponents news thread

27 minutes ago, High School Harry said:

I didn't read what he said but a moot point.

I'm saying is some of us on here, say me, for example, would hate for some of the comments made

about women's bods or looks or whatever out of the locker room jock-clarity context here and throw them

up somewhere or to someone and it bite me/us in the ass.  I'm sure my female boss would not like the

bouncing boobies smiley or the posing of the ancient hot girl flashing pic.  (btw... she was a stripper at, I

think, The Brass Ass in Newport and she and a couple others were drumming up business).

As far as homophobic... come on.  That's pretty rampant.  Even derogatory gay smilies on our board 

menu (which will probably disappear soon).

But now that the toothpaste is out of the tune, where does it stop?

As a P.S.  doing it with company e mail is something else.  That is really stupid and will get

your ass canned.

"Locker room talk" shouldn't exist in the workplace.  ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

1 hour ago, High School Harry said:

I didn't read what he said but a moot point.

I'm saying is some of us on here, say me, for example, would hate for some of the comments made

about women's bods or looks or whatever out of the locker room jock-clarity context here and throw them

up somewhere or to someone and it bite me/us in the ass.  I'm sure my female boss would not like the

bouncing boobies smiley or the posing of the ancient hot girl flashing pic.  (btw... she was a stripper at, I

think, The Brass Ass in Newport and she and a couple others were drumming up business).

As far as homophobic... come on.  That's pretty rampant.  Even derogatory gay smilies on our board 

menu (which will probably disappear soon).

But now that the toothpaste is out of the tune, where does it stop?

As a P.S.  doing it with company e mail is something else.  That is really stupid and will get

your ass canned.

We are not comparing locker room talk to a highly visible NFL executive and 48 year old media member sending inappropriate emails to each other using corporate email are we?    There is a HUGE difference between an anonymous fan board and the company email.  

I used to post on Twitter years ago using my actual name.  I got called into work one day by the HR director after someone sent one of my posts to HR.  It was pretty harmless and nothing happened to me but that was the last time I used my actual name on the interweb or put anything in an email.  

BTW: My post was, “The best birth control device is the word NO!”   It was a longtime inside joke that started in high school when, during biology class, an ugly annoying girl stood up and blurted that out.  Us boys started laughing and got in trouble (Catholic School and all). Sister Katie was not amused.  

After further review...

I read more about it and what he said.  And deleted my original comments.

You guys were right and I was not as informed as I should have been and wrong.

Agree with Jason Whitlock's (and others including people here), he has no place in the NFL

Apologies to anyone I offended.

(a positive P.S.  that arc of the thread was done with none of the usual personal attacks,

name calling and blatant trolling by the usual suspects that affects many disagreements

no matter how misinformed)

1 hour ago, High School Harry said:

After further review...

Agree with Jason Whitlock's (and others including people here), he has no place in the NFL

(a positive P.S.  that arc of the thread was done with none of the usual personal attacks,

name calling and blatant trolling by the usual suspects that affects many disagreements

That’s cool.  It’s kind of hard to believe he was simply that stupid to be honest.  Obviously, there are quite a few people out there that think this way (racist didn’t magically disappear) but most are intelligent enough to keep it to themselves.   

15 minutes ago, SF2 said:

That’s cool.  It’s kind of hard to believe he was simply that stupid to be honest.  Obviously, there are quite a few people out there that think this way (racist didn’t magically disappear) but most are intelligent enough to keep it to themselves.  

I'd say hubris made him think it wouldn't matter.  It's a subtle shade of stupid, I guess. 

17 hours ago, High School Harry said:

After further review...

It's all good now Harry..

Its clarified..

😊

17 hours ago, UncleEarl said:

Is he gonna be out there swinging his helmet?

13 hours ago, Jamie_B said:

:lol: totally forgot about that

I hope the mealy mouth racist Squeelie quarterback is there.

I mean, the other mealy mouth racist Squeelie quarterback besides Rapeherburger.

Ravens play the Chargers..

Stealers play the Seahawks..

Browns play the Cardinals..

I could see all 3 division teams losing this week.

This is a huge opportunity to tie for1st place and have some space over the other two.

Cant let opportunities on given weeks like this get away..

1 minute ago, claptonrocks said:

This is a huge opportunity to tie for1st place and have some space over the other two.

Yup win this week sets up a big time game next week that I could see getting flexed

15 hours ago, claptonrocks said:

Go Chargers

Go Seagulls

And Go A.J. Green with 200 yards receiving and three TD's with a Cardinal Sin Blowout.

Archived