2021 Opponents news thread

1 hour ago, BengalBuck said:

From what I read it seems that Geno wants to be signed to the main roster as opposed to joining the practice squad first. Unfortunately that's what teams seem to be doing with guys like Geno, even if you're a potential HOF guy,

He failed our physical. I doubt our doctors are any different than other teams'

3 hours ago, gupps said:

I wish they woukd make the white jersey/white pants the default uni. It's clean and a relief from the black and orange splatter-cloth  of the old ones.

this... the white pants and jerseys is the cleanest lok in the NFL... I Love it and wish they would do it when ever they can. 

30 minutes ago, Sea Ray said:

They already have Andre Smith, right? Might as well bring in Eric Ghiaciuc for a look while they're at it.

My how the Ravens line has deteriorated in just one year. Last year they were tops in the league

Just to keep things in perspective....Baltimore was using their 3rd RT against Hubbard.  They are dinged up on OL and at RB.  Jackson didn't have a great game, but he had zero help from the rest of his team.  They are still a scary matchup.  

7 hours ago, fluhartz said:

this... the white pants and jerseys is the cleanest lok in the NFL... I Love it and wish they would do it when ever they can. 

Agree.

Very pleasantly surprised to see them on the field and how good the Finding Nemo pants worked.

The little bit of orange on the jerseys made them pop.

Now... if we can only get the NFL to approve the white and black striped helmet...

1 minute ago, membengal said:

I guess I am mostly alone on this view but...I really don't want to see a white and black helmet version. 

I was going to wait till next year but it's slow this week so why not, I'm curious about what folks think about helmet choices. 

3 hours ago, Jamie_B said:

I was going to wait till next year but it's slow this week so why not, I'm curious about what folks think about helmet choices. 

I remember BJ critiquing the unis and he saud something about white helmets matching the unis..

I would like to see the white helmets if theyre going white uni..

Sleek look imo...

15 hours ago, Sea Ray said:

They already have Andre Smith, right? Might as well bring in Eric Ghiaciuc for a look while they're at it.

My how the Ravens line has deteriorated in just one year. Last year they were tops in the league

Just shows how important the Oline is..

KC found that out.

Baltimore is going thru what Cleveland is ..rash of injuries...

Its a long season...

5 minutes ago, claptonrocks said:

Just shows how important the Oline is..

KC found that out.

Baltimore is going thru what Cleveland is ..rash of injuries...

Its a long season...

KC's O-line has been pretty good. It's their defense that sucks and making Mahomes press.

1 hour ago, sparky151 said:

KC's O-line has been pretty good. It's their defense that sucks and making Mahomes press.

I looked up the Chiefs oline pff scores..

Your absolutely right..

Their tackles are around 70..

They bolstered their interior by drafting G Tre Smith (78) and C Creed Humphrey 84.

It is a very good oline actually..

Their defense is horrible as you alluded to..

8 hours ago, claptonrocks said:

I looked up the Chiefs oline pff scores..

Your absolutely right..

Their tackles are around 70..

They bolstered their interior by drafting G Tre Smith (78) and C Creed Humphrey 84.

It is a very good oline actually..

Their defense is horrible as you alluded to..

And defenses are playing cover 2 and telling Mahomes you are not going to beat us deep, let’s see you settle for 5 yard dumps.  Brady, made a career taking what the defense gave him, Mahomes has to learn the same. 

2 hours ago, SF2 said:

And defenses are playing cover 2 and telling Mahomes you are not going to beat us deep, let’s see you settle for 5 yard dumps.  Brady, made a career taking what the defense gave him, Mahomes has to learn the same. 

Your absolutely right..

And....Their defense really does suck right now.

Can't help but notice that Green Bay, without its top 3 receivers and having just lost their top TE are leading the Cardinals in the 4th quarter in Arizona. The Green Bay D has really made things hard for Arizona too. Just puts into some more context how good our game was against them...

49 minutes ago, HavePityPlease said:

Aaaaaand AJ with the old-school Bungle play to help lose it for the Cards

9 minutes ago, Sea Ray said:

Looks like AJ brought his Bengal karma with him to Arizona. That sure looked Bengal-like

Ohhh...interesting...details please!

Archived