2021 Opponents news thread

3 hours ago, Jungletiger said:

He is not very popular in AZ this morning.  Feel bad for him, I know he's not one of us any more, but he left on good terms, and he's in the NFC so not too direct of competition.  Bad not too, bad, as I said, ex Bengal.

Pat Kirwan on Sirius just now - "I have no idea what AJ was thinking in that situation"

25 minutes ago, UncleEarl said:

What?   Dude quit on overthrown balls all the time.  No effort to knock them down to prevent an interception at all.  

I believe that was said in a ninja-kind of way…without the ninja.  Probably figured the ninja wasn’t needed.

AJ didn't quit on his route. He didn't know that it was a pass play. He appeared to think his job was to take his defender out of the play and block him if necessary. His coach said it was a miscommunication. Well it sounds like it was AJ who didn't process the play properly. I doubt it was the fault of the other 10 guys on offense who seemed to be executing a pass play

Love seeing AJ Green make a total fool out of himself.  For some reason Bengal fans cheer for him even though he plays for another team and he didn't bring this team any glory.  And he sucked on the way out the door.

That being said, it's a shame he didn't get a chance to catch passes from Plamer or Burrow.  Instead he got Dullard.

8 minutes ago, tibor75 said:

Love seeing AJ Green make a total fool out of himself.  For some reason Bengal fans cheer for him even though he plays for another team and he didn't bring this team any glory.  And he sucked on the way out the door.

That being said, it's a shame he didn't get a chance to catch passes from Plamer or Burrow.  Instead he got Dullard.

He was one of JBs top targets together..

Trouble was he wasnt catching them enough..

2 minutes ago, claptonrocks said:

He was one of JBs top targets together..

Trouble was he wasnt catching them enough..

Yeah, but in his prime.  Then again he sucked in the playoffs.  Never made a single tough catch of highlight level play.  In the end he might have been just like Dullton. 

Archived