2021 Opponents news thread

3 hours ago, HavePityPlease said:

I'll let ICD speak for himself here but I took his point as the Raiders created this mess by taking some HUGE flyers (first round??) on questionable players like Arnette.  We know this "logic" very well from the early/mid 2000's Bengals (granted this is coupled with Mayock falsely believing he's got some sort of savant-ism).  I also agree that the Buckeyes didn't do anybody (the player, the Raiders) any favours by trying to sell the kid, but what else is new?  These schools can't do anything to endanger the precious recruiting, right?  Up to and including speaking highly of players they know are shitheads.

Actually, some insiders at Ohio State did warn clubs about Arnette.  It is why nobody expected him to go early.  

1 hour ago, claptonrocks said:

Just damn Earl..

I’m fine to cool It.  Just don’t jump in, make a personal attack, and think I’m not going to respond.  Hooky makes it personal with me regularly.  It’s not

cool, nor am I gonna take it.  Troll city.  

12 hours ago, UncleEarl said:

I’m fine to cool It.  Just don’t jump in, make a personal attack, and think I’m not going to respond.  Hooky makes it personal with me regularly.  It’s not

cool, nor am I gonna take it.  Troll city.  

@uncleEarl and @hooky

I just expect both of you to stop being dicks.  Nobody wants to wade through this shit.

6 minutes ago, claptonrocks said:

Cant blame then for trying to find a starting QB but 3 picks for Darnold?

Darnold will be perceived as. backup from here on..

Someone correct me if I'm wrong, but I don't think he did too bad before McCaffery went down.

Also, they may have figured a change of scenery would help him as the spotlight in New York can burn pretty bright.

I apologize for not moderating this thread earlier.  I had heart surgery today so was a bit preoccupied.  

Uncle Earl is 100% entitled to his opinion of Urban Meyer.  This is the coach who ran cover for Aaron Hernandez at Florida KNOWING what a piece of shit he was.  The list of poor character  players coddled under his watch is quite lengthy.   To say is was the dumbest post ever is simply not true and I am a Buckeye fan.  

That said, Earl, all you needed to do was report the post and we would have handled it.  You shouldn’t have responded  that way but I get it. 

Let’s get the thread back on track:  Thursday Night Football is 100% unfair for the away team.  

The Ravens’ Offensive Line was gassed after 1 series.    I certainly am not going to cry about it but this isn’t even watchable which should be the goal of the NFL.  

4 minutes ago, membengal said:

fucking yes. Thanks dolphins. The Ravens take their own  terrible L.  Division really is pretty wide open now with 7 games left. 

Yep. That’s 2 turds Baltimore has laid this year. Their O line ain’t so good. 

8 hours ago, SF2 said:

Let’s get the thread back on track:  Thursday Night Football is 100% unfair for the away team.  

The Ravens’ Offensive Line was gassed after 1 series.    I certainly am not going to cry about it but this isn’t even watchable which should be the goal of the NFL.  

Ravens lost and looked bad doing it. 😁 After their first drive the Ravens offense looked bad, I'm thing Zac may have hacked into their comms to call plays.

As far as the bye week, its 100% unfair to both teams IMHO. I  don't think 4 days is enough recovery time and from what I understand the players hate Thursday night games. If the NFL was smart they would schedule the Thursday games after the teams bye week so players would have 10 days off  game   10 days off. And if they were REALLY smart it would be mandatory throwback unis to build interest.

Archived