2021 Opponents news thread

8 minutes ago, Cat said:

Of course. I was hoping he would come in for Fields and kick ass, but he looked rough. 

I don't get the hate for him. Yeah he didn't do well in the playoffs, neither did the team around him. Or the coach, for that matter. But at least he never quit on the team.

He was paid handsomely to play hard..

Its not a feather in his hat to do so no?

29 minutes ago, spicoli said:

I don’t know that I’d go so far as to call him a warrior but he definitely always gives it his all….for whatever that’s worth. 

KK played hard too, but like Dalton he sucked. No one crumbled under lights and pressure more than old Andy.  He did his best, he was a good guy in the lockerrrom and in the community but he was simply not a winner. Team should have moved on well before they did. 

4 minutes ago, Cricket said:

I doubt that he would ever utter these words, but if it was within him to go so, I think he just said “Fuck you” to some of you guys.  😎

If Dalton posted that on here Tibor would tear him up..

Hed go away thinking..

"Hes right...fuck him anyway"...😎

2 hours ago, I_C_Deadpeople said:

KK played hard too, but like Dalton he sucked. No one crumbled under lights and pressure more than old Andy.  He did his best, he was a good guy in the lockerrrom and in the community but he was simply not a winner. Team should have moved on well before they did. 

1 hour ago, tibor75 said:

wasn’t worth much.  Still can’t believe he sucked so badly to throw 1 playoff TD pass

Says the guys that stopped playing Football in 8th grade!  "Ohh, he hit me too hard!!" 😂 😂

56 minutes ago, kennethmw said:

Says the guys that stopped playing Football in 8th grade!  "Ohh, he hit me too hard!!" 😂 😂

nobody is paying me 5 million a year to play like shit in prime time or the playoffs.  

Love the analogy to Wasteverharn.  He was a total bum 

32 minutes ago, tibor75 said:

nobody is paying me 5 million a year to play like shit in prime time or the playoffs.  

Love the analogy to Wasteverharn.  He was a total bum 

You got that right!!  Ain't nothing you could do that anyone would EVER think of paying you 5 million dollars to do!  😂😂

19 minutes ago, tibor75 said:

Raiders doing well versus Cowboys. Doesn’t seem to be a single team in the league that’s great.  Perfect chance for Bengals to make a statement this year if their shitty coaching doesn’t get in the way.  

That shitty coaching staff has got them to 6-4 and 5th in the AFC race..

Not saying they'll show out finishing up but they've played better than most thought..

21 minutes ago, Cricket said:

Some might say that the PLAYERS got the team to 6-4 in spite of the shitty coaching.   :shrug:  

Well...

I do remember JB and Chase winning to all under a complete disaster as a HC in Ogeron..

So  yes...but maybe Ogeron and enough talented assistants to offset his coaching disabilities..

13 minutes ago, spicoli said:

I'm curious...what was your outlook for this team coming into the season?

Somewhere on this board you can find a quote from me before the season started that went something like, “This team is going to surprise a lot of people.”  

I was very optimistic, but also knew that there was a chance that I would be among the “surprised”…in a bad way.

My reply saying that “some might say…” was purely conjecture, and I do not count myself as among those “some”.

🦗 

Archived