2021 Opponents news thread

Often on Facebook I get a memory reminder from years before.  Sometimes I remember those moments…and sometimes I have no recollection at all.  

Does anyone remember this game from 9/22/13.  My post:  “Way to pull it out, Bengals...in one weird game. Bengals scored the first 14 points, then the Packers scored 30 unanswered points (and a 16-point lead)...then the Bengals with 20 unanswered points for a 34-30 victory.”

1 hour ago, Cricket said:

Often on Facebook I get a memory reminder from years before.  Sometimes I remember those moments…and sometimes I have no recollection at all.  

Doed anyone remember this game from 9/22/13.  My post:  “Way to pull it out, Bengals...in one weird game. Bengals scored the first 14 points, then the Packers scored 30 unanswered points (and a 16-point lead)...then the Bengals with 20 unanswered points for a 34-30 victory.”

I was there. The  Newman fumble return TD, and Michael Johnson batting down a 4th down pass from Rodgers.