2021 Opponents news thread

7 hours ago, Le Tigre said:

Stealers win. Now 3-3. 

Here they come? 

They barely beat a Seahawks team with a backup QB at home. Not impressed with their offense at all…the defense will keep them in most games though.  I am good if they win 7 games and knock them out of getting a top draft choice for QB. 

9 hours ago, UncleEarl said:

I'm glad Green is doing well in Arizona...kind of.  He had a lot of great years here, but I think he mailed it in the last couple seasons in Cincinnati. 

I have thought that too, but also turf toe is not a injury that one gets over pretty quickly that injury tends to linger for a long time.

Despise them as we will, you had to know the Squealers would bounce back.  They generally are well coached.  We're also talking about a team that started 10-0 last season.  The obviously have some holes, but they aren't going to fade away.  Also, Seattle isn't very good no matter the QB this year.

1 hour ago, spicoli said:

Uh, I'm gonna go out on a limb here and say that the Stealers lose that game pretty easily if they're dealing with Russell Wilson instead of Geno Smith.

Seattle lost to the Titans and Vikings with Russell Wilson.  Not so sure about that.  Wilson is still good, but the rest of the team is not. 

Seattle’s defense is terrible.  The Rapist had all day to throw.  I saw Jen make one sideline pass that literally looked like I threw it. The guy can’t throw downfield anymore.  

BTW, Mayfield won’t be signed to a big deal anytime soon. He isn’t even as good as Dalton was in year 3.   He was terrible yesterday and their defense is not all that great.  

2 minutes ago, SF2 said:

Seattle’s defense is terrible.  The Rapist had all day to throw.  I saw Jen make one sideline pass that literally looked like I threw it. The guy can’t throw downfield anymore.  

BTW, Mayfield won’t be signed to a big deal anytime soon. He isn’t even as good as Dalton was in year 3.   He was terrible yesterday and their defense is not all that great.  

Mayfield is a game manager at best. When their RBs go down and he has to sling it, he’s gonna suck. Injuries are eating the Browns alive. 

Hate to see it. :ninja:

16 hours ago, SF2 said:

Lamar Jackson looks up and says to himself, “This Baker joker was picked 30 spots ahead of me and does more commercials than Tom Brady?  GTFOH!”

I am amazed to see him on TV so much. I've never seen a mediocre QB on TV like that

15 hours ago, SF2 said:

Fair enough.  He is part of that group that seemed good enough to do something in the playoffs but never did.  

BTW, is anyone else surprised Geno Atkins is still an FA?  

He must not be healthy. He failed our physical

2 minutes ago, UncleEarl said:

Mayfield is a game manager at best. When their RBs go down and he has to sling it, he’s gonna suck. Injuries are eating the Browns alive. 

Trey Lance

Justin Fields
Lawrence
Zach Wilson

Mac Jones 

Jalen Hurts

Justin Herbert

Tua T

Kyler Murray

Sam Darnold

Daniel Jones

Lamar Jackson 

Joe B

Josh Allen

Patrick Mahomes

Baker Mayfield 

The list of starters in order by age.  So which of these guys is Baker better than?   Tua?   Darnold?  The new guys get some slack like Trevor, Lance and Fields and their teams would not give them up for Baker IMHO.  

Cleveland has some big decisions to make.  It makes me sad.  

4 hours ago, High School Harry said:
Seattle's Darrell Taylor is lying on the field and they have to bring out the cart, go to commercial several times to avoid the brutality of football. Stealers FAN RESPONSE - Do the wave. I hate this fanbase. Jesus christ.

...while Collinsworth praises them.

1 hour ago, UncleEarl said:

Mayfield is also playing with a partially torn labrum in his left shoulder and it keeps separating and they keep popping it in during the game. 

Yeah, the Browns are really banged up.

6 hours ago, High School Harry said:
Seattle's Darrell Taylor is lying on the field and they have to bring out the cart, go to commercial several times to avoid the brutality of football. Stealers FAN RESPONSE - Do the wave. I hate this fanbase. Jesus christ.

Theyre despicable inbreds...

Beating their ass was one of the highlights of this season..

We're going to beat them down again too...

1 hour ago, claptonrocks said:

Theyre despicable inbreds...

Beating their ass was one of the highlights of this season..

We're going to beat them down again too...

Agree, highlight for the season...I may actually get to take some Stealer fans money for once, been a long time 😃 Watching the end of last nights shit game for them, reminded me that we were fortunate Watt was not playing. 

7 hours ago, Shebengal said:

Mayfield is also playing with a partially torn labrum in his left shoulder and it keeps separating and they keep popping it in during the game. 

Yeah, the Browns are really banged up.

don't let your family talk you in to thinking that way... he sucks.  .lol 

Archived