2021 Opponents news thread

On 10/29/2021 at 12:24 AM, esjbh2 said:

Ohhh...interesting...details please!

Cards have ball on 5 with 10 seconds left. Green goes right to endzone, Murray throws, AJ never turns around, hits him in back of shoulder pad, deflects, int.   Game over. 

8 hours ago, SF2 said:

Cards have ball on 5 with 10 seconds left. Green goes right to endzone, Murray throws, AJ never turns around, hits him in back of shoulder pad, deflects, int.   Game over. 

I can oly imagine the fury of Az fans over their first loss due to Green..

Was looking at Aaron Donald's stats..

Good God in heaven ..

7yrs in the league..

85.5 sacks..200hits..131 tfl..

Lowest pff grade was as a rookie at 90.0....

6 straight yrs 1st team All -Pro..

Hes over 90 this year so 7 straight is probable...

I can make an argument as the best DT of all time.

2 hours ago, claptonrocks said:

Was looking at Aaron Donald's stats..

Good God in heaven ..

7yrs in the league..

85.5 sacks..200hits..131 tfl..

Lowest pff grade was as a rookie at 90.0....

6 straight yrs 1st team All -Pro..

Hes over 90 this year so 7 straight is probable...

I can make an argument as the best DT of all time.

Those are incredible stats. He’s also been stellar at an undocumented ability: disruptor. 

The greatest in that department, at least the ones I witnessed, were Buck Buchanan, Alan Page, Bob Lilly, and (sorry) Joe Greene. 

22 minutes ago, Le Tigre said:

Those are incredible stats. He’s also been stellar at an undocumented ability: disruptor. 

The greatest in that department, at least the ones I witnessed, were Buck Buchanan, Alan Page, Bob Lilly, and (sorry) Joe Greene. 

Cant argue those names at all.

Merlin Olson and John Randle as well..

6 hours ago, claptonrocks said:

Was looking at sacks and hit leaders uo to now....

Myles Garret leads with 9.5 and leads with 19 hits..

Hendrickson has 7 (tied for 3rd with TJ Watts and is 4th in hits with 12...

Havin quite a year for himself..

Even though everyone said that he only thrived in Nola because of the talent he was surrounded with…go figure. 

What’s that say about our talent? 

14 hours ago, Le Tigre said:

Deacon Jones? Of course his style doesn't "play" nowadays

Trade rumors before the deadline at 4 tomorrow..

Rams send OG Bobby Evans to Bengals for CB Jalen Davis or/and a 5th rd pick next year..

Bengals bolster the RG spot and Rams add depth to secondary..

Heres the problem I see in this..

Bobby Evans was a RT and then LT at Oklahoma..

Rams as other teams like to slide some of them to G...

Evans struggles at guard..

Like a Ram analyst said "its like putting a square peg in a round hole"....just doesnt fit...

So to say Evans would be an upgrade at RG seems unreal..

I believe Davis has alot of potential at CB...

I dont like this trade unless they see future plans for him at RT..

"On Nov. 2, at approximately 3:39 a.m., the LVMPD responded to a traffic collision near the intersection of South Rainbow Boulevard and South Spring Valley Parkway, involving a Chevrolet Corvette and a Toyota Rav4. Responding officers located the Toyota on fire."

Wow...that's very bad. 

I am familiar with this location. Fairly quiet west LV area--but Rainbow Blvd can be a racetrack at times--and 4am would lend itself to a Corvette opening up.   

20 hours ago, High School Harry said:

So I'm assuming we won't see him when we play Las Vegas

like we won't see Von Miller when we play Denver.

Snap out of it, Harry.  Enough of this looking ahead stuff.

We have a game Sunday and that's of the utmost importance now.

Nope. He's been released. 

https://www.cbssports.com/nfl/news/raiders-release-receiver-henry-ruggs-iii-following-fatal-car-accident-and-pending-felony-dui-charges/

Could this guy be any f*cking dumber?

More facts are coming out regarding the Tuesday collision involving former Raiders receiver Henry Ruggs. And those details are very troubling.

According to Katelyn Newberg of the Las Vegas Review-Journal, prosecutor Eric Bauman said that Ruggs was traveling 156 miles per hour two seconds before the crash — and that his Corvette was going 127 mph when the airbags deployed.

Also, Ruggs’s BAC was more than twice the legal limit, and a loaded gun was found in the car. The legal limit in every state is 0.08 percent blood-alcohol concentration.

Bauman also said that, in addition to the driver of the other car, a dog was killed in the crash.

Ruggs faces two to 20 years for felony DUI resulting in death.

2 hours ago, I_C_Deadpeople said:

Could this guy be any f*cking dumber?

More facts are coming out regarding the Tuesday collision involving former Raiders receiver Henry Ruggs. And those details are very troubling.

According to Katelyn Newberg of the Las Vegas Review-Journal, prosecutor Eric Bauman said that Ruggs was traveling 156 miles per hour two seconds before the crash — and that his Corvette was going 127 mph when the airbags deployed.

Also, Ruggs’s BAC was more than twice the legal limit, and a loaded gun was found in the car. The legal limit in every state is 0.08 percent blood-alcohol concentration.

Bauman also said that, in addition to the driver of the other car, a dog was killed in the crash.

Ruggs faces two to 20 years for felony DUI resulting in death.

what trash.

Don't think this what they are referring to when they talk about SEC speed.

On 11/3/2021 at 1:56 PM, MOC said:

Aaron Rodgers out for 10 days after testing positive for Covid, will not play in Chiefs game.

It’s been a long time since I have seen an all-out blitz (zero blitz) called in the NFL.  Jordan love probably faced 8 of them last night.  It didn’t go well.  

Archived