Lamar Jackson - as stupid as they come

tibor75

May explain why he sucks completely in the playoffs. What a bum.

OWINGS MILLS, Md. -- Baltimore Ravens quarterback Lamar Jackson was noncommittal on whether he would get vaccinated after being infected with COVID-19 twice in the past eight months, saying it was a "personal decision."

"I just got off the COVID list," Jackson said after Monday's practice when asked if he would get the vaccine. "I got to talk to my team about this and see how they feel about it. Keep learning as much as I can about it. We'll go from there."

Does that mean he's thinking about getting vaccinated?

"We'll see," Jackson said. "Talking to the doctors. We'll see."

During Jackson's nine-minute media session, the former NFL MVP remained loose, animated and playful while being asked nine COVID-related questions, including three on whether he planned to get vaccinated.

Jackson returned to training camp Saturday after missing 10 days, the NFL-mandated quarantine for unvaccinated players who test positive. Last November, Jackson tested positive for COVID-19 and missed one game. On Monday, he acknowledged he dealt with the same symptoms from the coronavirus this time and slept a lot because of fatigue.

Jackson said last December that he "wouldn't wish [COVID] on anybody" and reiterated that Monday. But he still wouldn't budge on whether he would get the vaccine, even when pressed that it puts the Ravens at a competitive disadvantage.

"I feel it's a personal decision," Jackson said. "I'm just going to keep my feelings to my family and myself. I'm focused on getting better right now. I can't dwell on that right now ... how everybody else feels. Just trying to get back to the right routine."

I'm just saying... some of the information out there can easily scare the sh!t out of people.  Dumba$$es or not.

The information can so easily be well disguised these days; sometimes disguised as a family member.

So if he already had actual Covid and still got Covid again what exactly is the vaccine supposed to accomplish?   The vaccine doesn’t prevent catching the Delta variant, it only reduces the symptoms.  

Since the NFL is testing everyone still and a positive test puts you in protocol regardless if you have been vaccinated or not, the current vaccine isn’t very useful for a young healthy person playing in the NFL.  

Archived