Asking Pacman for his autograph

I don't know if you've seen this yet, but it's a Bengals related story from a comedian. If you're this dude's friend, now's time to own up. :)

And I'd like to point out that his friend screamed "Pacman" at the dude right about the time he was going through that whole "Don't call me Pacman" phase as well. Yikes.

18 hours ago, LostInDaJungle said:

I don't know if you've seen this yet, but it's a Bengals related story from a comedian. If you're this dude's friend, now's time to own up. :)

And I'd like to point out that his friend screamed "Pacman" at the dude right about the time he was going through that whole "Don't call me Pacman" phase as well. Yikes.

Tom Segura is funny.

9 hours ago, GoBengals said:

i am in the crowd at this show, it was filmed in denver, about 4th row center section, left aisle (facing stage) fat guy with beard... i doubt im in this clip but i can be seen on netflix a few times.

Wow, you’re  almost, kinda , just about famous.  So now the question becomes:  How do you react when someone asks you for your autograph?    :shrug: 

:ninja: 

On 8/12/2021 at 11:31 PM, spicoli said:

So when will they suspend his driver’s license?  1,000 bond?  What a joke!  If he had killed someone then nothing to to see here from his past and no problems with our judicial system.  And just think, Mediocre Marv thought he was our middle LB solution.  Remember, Marv was supposedly the LB guru back in the day. Yea, right. 

On 8/12/2021 at 6:30 PM, LostInDaJungle said:

That was hilarious!  Thanks for the laugh! 

13 hours ago, High School Harry said:

(MOC and Michael Weston)  Do you remember Tigger telling the story of seeing Ki-Jana Carter, instroducing

himself and saying something nice and Ki-Jana blew cigar smoke in his face?

No, but a friend of mine was one of the assistant coaches at Ki-Jana’s high school and at one game, a bunch of scouts were there to watch Ki-Jana play. Half an hour before game time, Ki-Jana isn’t there so the coach calls him and Ki-Jana was home babysitting! So the next thing you hear over the loudspeaker is “Can the coaches’ wives report to the end zone?” Also  when Cinci drafted Carter, my friend’s dad was good friends with Dick Lebeau and a season ticket holder so my friend got to go to  a team function and he met Mike Brown. He told Brown that he coached Ki-Jana in high school and Brown said to him, “I just spent a lot of money on him. He’d better be worth it.” My friend said Ki-Jana was just a weird dude.

On 8/14/2021 at 6:17 AM, Cricket said:

Wow, you’re  almost, kinda , just about famous.  So now the question becomes:  How do you react when someone asks you for your autograph?    :shrug: 

:ninja: 

i carry a blue sharpie just in case, and i certainly tell those motherfuckers i appreciate that shit.

On 8/13/2021 at 10:48 PM, GoBengals said:

i am in the crowd at this show, it was filmed in denver, about 4th row center section, left aisle (facing stage) fat guy with beard... i doubt im in this clip but i can be seen on netflix a few times.

You were the one who when "Whoop!" when he mentioned the Cincinnati Bengals, weren't you?

no ninja.

Driving home last night followed a woman so fucked up she drove off the road 4 or 5 times, almost hit a car head on after she crossed the center lane, I mean her entire car was in the other lane and was falling asleep at a red light.  I was on the phone pleading with the cops to stop this person before she killed someone. Drove thru a red light at the Austin Landing 741 intersection and miraculously didn’t get drilled. That’s when I lost her.  

Never have seen someone this fucked up. 

Archived