Hey, we are #1 for something in the NFL…

39 minutes ago, Jason said:

That’s what happens when your team wins 6 games in 2 years. :lol: 

Plus Cincinnati might now be the biggest beer making town with a team since St Louis and Milwaukee no longer host any games. 

So why are the rat birds 2nd?

19 minutes ago, Hooky said:

So why are the rat birds 2nd?

Same reason Pittsburgh is 23rd.  They come to the game drunk.

Stop at any rest area on I-71 S on game day and its like a massive Squeel tailgate.

I recall one time years ago when an Arn Sitty beer truck pulled up in front of the stadium,

rolled up the sides and put a bottle of Arn Sitty into every outstretched hand that walked by.

And the time I saw a Squeel fan carried IN to the game passed out drunk.

9 hours ago, High School Harry said:

Same reason Pittsburgh is 23rd.  They come to the game drunk.

Stop at any rest area on I-71 S on game day and its like a massive Squeel tailgate.

I recall one time years ago when an Arn Sitty beer truck pulled up in front of the stadium,

rolled up the sides and put a bottle of Arn Sitty into every outstretched hand that walked by.

And the time I saw a Squeel fan carried IN to the game passed out drunk.

Same goes with Buffalo.  Those guys are absolutely piss drunk before the game starts. 

• 2 weeks later...

Not worthy of a new thread - the Athletic had a piece based on questions asked to the to the top agents, and this part was interesting:

11. Who is a future GM to watch?

Saints VP of football administration Khai Harley, 49ers vice president of player personnel Adam Peters, Patriots consultant Eliot Wolf, Chiefs director of football operations Mike Borgonzi, Colts assistant GM Ed Dodds, Bills assistant GM Joe Schoen (two votes)

“(Dodds is a) great talent evaluator, which is the old-school GM trait, but also really good with people and has learned how this works under Chris Ballard. No BS. He’ll tell you he doesn’t like a player and why.”

“Harley has done a brilliant job managing (the Saints’) cap. The organization runs deep in the front office, and he’s been around a lot of good guys.”

“(Peters) should be a GM by now.”

“Schoen is everything that Brandon Beane is. So talented.”

Others: Bengals scout Trey Brown, Browns vice president of player personnel Glenn Cook, Buccaneers vice president of football administration Mike Greenberg, Cardinals director of player personnel Dru Grigson, Jets assistant GM Rex Hogan, Dolphins co-director of player personnel Anthony Hunt, Raiders director of pro personnel Dwayne Joseph, Bears assistant director of player personnel Champ Kelly, Seahawks VP of player personnel Trent Kirchner, Lions director of scouting advancement Mike Martin, Buccaneers director of pro scouting Rob McCartney, Panthers assistant GM Dan Morgan, Ravens senior vice president of football operations Pat Moriarty, Jets director of pro personnel Greg Nejmeh, Athletes First senior executive Eric Schaffer, Panthers director of player negotiations Samir Suleiman, Packers co-director of player personnel Jon-Eric Sullivan, Seahawks director of pro personnel Nolan Teasley, Chiefs senior director of pro personnel Tim Terry, Browns national scout Charles Walls, Packers director of pro personnel Richmond Williams.

Archived