WFT preseason game

28 minutes ago, gupps said:

ill take it off at halftime  if it makes ya happy

I'd love it, man, it just DOMINATES every post you make....thanks....and you're not the only one, there's a whole slew of enormous footers that get completely tiresome to see over and over and over.

3 minutes ago, Duluoz said:

I'd love it, man, it just DOMINATES every post you make....thanks....and you're not the only one, there's a whole slew of enormous footers that get completely tiresome to see over and over and over.

no biggie, i've been meaning to change it but since i don't post much in the off season i didn't think about it. plus i usually make a game chat room  during the regular seasonso it doesn't pop up as much

34 minutes ago, Duluoz said:

You know, you can turn signatures off. I haven’t had them on for 10 years plus because they took forever to load on my phone in the 3G era. I don’t even know what my signature is. I think it’s the date of our last playoff game win. 

Just now, SF2 said:

You know, you can turn signatures off. I haven’t had them on for 10 years plus because they took forever to load in the 3G era. I don’t even know what my signature is. I think it’s the date of our last playoff game win. 

This is your sig....

"Keep on keeping on!"

"When they all suck it can be hard to determine which one sucks less."  ~UncleEarl

2 minutes ago, SF2 said:

BTW, is our defense better than our offense?  It’s kind of hard to believe.  Yeah, I know Joe hasn’t played but the defense looks good as do the second stringers. 

If Burrow was playing ?I would be really worried

Archived