Signed Noah Spence

19 minutes ago, TigerJ@w said:

Sign a guy coming off a Torn ACL?  WOW!  How about looking for players that are healthy and cut from Winning Teams Rosters?  Just a thought...

No ninja?

If you are serious, that is what the Bengals have been doing for years.  How’s that working?   

3 hours ago, mhfinks said:

Per Bengals.com. Bengals signed Noah Spence and released 5 players. 

• Waived defensive tackle Freedom Akinmoladun, QB Eric Dungey, center Lamont Gaillard and tight end Cheyenne O’Grady, and terminated the contract of veteran safety Kavon Frazier.
  • Signed free agent defensive end Noah Spence. 
  • Cleared punter Drue Chrisman to return to practice.

1 hour ago, UncleEarl said:

Good lord.  Look them up yourself.  Bobby Hart to begin with.  AJ Hawk.  Kevin Minter come to

mind.  Getting other teams trash isn’t how you win. 

You are the one that said we did it so why do I need to look it up?  I am not talking about players who are losers that have played in the NFL, I am talking about their draft picks and the undrafted ones that are cut from winning teams. Reason, they have better coaches and scouts then the Bengals do.  Get it? 

2 hours ago, TigerJ@w said:

You are the one that said we did it so why do I need to look it up?  I am not talking about players who are losers that have played in the NFL, I am talking about their draft picks and the undrafted ones that are cut from winning teams. Reason, they have better coaches and scouts then the Bengals do.  Get it? 

Haha.  You name some really good players cut by their drafting team and picked up on waivers.  I'll wait. 

14 minutes ago, High School Harry said:

Noah Spence = Noah Count

Should have brought back Margus.

In this case what were they gonna do?  Margus is an inside only guy.  This guy could be really good if he recovers from ACL surgery.  He made too much $$ so he got cut.  The Bengals can still cut him in a week or two and get the scraps from "winning teams."

7 hours ago, TigerJ@w said:

Sign a guy coming off a Torn ACL?  WOW!  How about looking for players that are healthy and cut from Winning Teams Rosters?  Just a thought...

Well, the reason they are winning teams is they don’t cut decent players.  

16 hours ago, SF2 said:

Well, the reason they are winning teams is they don’t cut decent players.  

They have to cut decent players on the bubble because guess what, wait for it, um, they can only have 53 players on a roster plus practice squad players.  We could even go after their practice sqaud players too.  It is a crap shoot with draftees anyways, right?  Just look at the Bengals draftees in the past.  lol I mean, really, I have to explain this to you?  I guess I have too.

On 8/22/2021 at 2:26 PM, TigerJ@w said:

Noah was cut by New Orleans; aren't they a winning team?

His torn ACL was about 15 months ago; he appears healthy:

E9gDkNfWQAMOW3Z?format=jpg&name=small

10 hours ago, TigerJ@w said:

They have to cut decent players on the bubble because guess what, wait for it, um, they can only have 53 players on a roster plus practice squad players.  We could even go after their practice sqaud players too.  It is a crap shoot with draftees anyways, right?  Just look at the Bengals draftees in the past.  lol I mean, really, I have to explain this to you?  I guess I have too.

The drop off in talent between a quality starting player and the last player kept at that position on a team is massive in the NFL. Same with the NBA.   

You would be better signing a Geno or  Fitzgerald. 

Burrow vs Allen for example. 

Higgens and Boyd vs Tate and Erickson?  Mammoth difference in talent. 

7 hours ago, SF2 said:

The drop off in talent between a quality starting player and the last player kept at that position on a team is massive in the NFL. Same with the NBA.   

You would be better signing a Geno or  Fitzgerald. 

Burrow vs Allen for example. 

Higgens and Boyd vs Tate and Erickson?  Mammoth difference in talent. 

Speaking of Geno, he has a try out for the Minnesota Zimmers.

Archived