Man the press just hate us

Man I fully understand that Mahomes has a fantastic arm but there’s NO WAY in hell he’s got a stronger arm than Josh Allen does. That kid has the same kind of arm talent John Elway had coming out of Stanford. Howitzer. 

41 minutes ago, spicoli said:

Man I fully understand that Mahomes has a fantastic arm but there’s NO WAY in hell he’s got a stronger arm than Josh Allen does. That kid has the same kind of arm talent John Elway had coming out of Stanford. Howitzer. 

Allen stronger slightly..

Mahomes throwing on the run over Allen..

Allen reminds me of Elway as well..

3 hours ago, spicoli said:

Mahomes can make crazy throws others can't.  Allen has a traditional cannon.  Mahomes makes throws you aren't supposed to make. 

I wonder if a copy of that article is hanging in JB's locker yet?  I know he had a pretty small sample size last year, but Lawrence is mentioned more favorably than JB and Sunshine hasn't even taken a snap in a real NFL game yet.  Reading that article would lead you to believe JB is a noodle arm also ran.  How disrespectful.

11 minutes ago, Hooky said:

The media always has, always will hate us. Yet they have a huge boner for the browns who have been crappy(redundant) for decades and not that far removed from 0-16.

There isn’t a legitimate national sports type that thinks Baker Mayfield is anything more than Brad Johnson or Trent Dilfer yet he shows up on some lists. 

1 hour ago, Hooky said:

The media always has, always will hate us. Yet they have a huge boner for the browns who have been crappy(redundant) for decades and not that far removed from 0-16.

Why would they like the Bengals?  Perennial loser.  One of the smallest fanbases in NFL.  If you need a whipping boy you pick on the weak kid.  The Bengals are the weak kid. 

I don't have any issue w the media hating The Bengals. The team has earned it dozens of times over. 6 game win average since 1990. 
Not even close to being in the Super Bowl convo outside maybe one season that entire run. This is some futile shit.

And...it will make any future success that much sweeter. 

20 hours ago, UncleEarl said:

Why would they like the Bengals?  Perennial loser.  One of the smallest fanbases in NFL.  If you need a whipping boy you pick on the weak kid.  The Bengals are the weak kid. 

So why do they love the browns? Which was the point of my post. And there are other weaker kids that get way more respect than the Bengals.

20 hours ago, BENGALS666 said:

I don't have any issue w the media hating The Bengals. The team has earned it dozens of times over. 6 game win average since 1990. 
Not even close to being in the Super Bowl convo outside maybe one season that entire run. This is some futile shit.

And...it will make any future success that much sweeter. 

Why are you lumping in the 90s? To pad your point obviously. If you're going to cherry pick, why not say they are only a couple of seasons removed from being in the playoffs 7 out of 11 seasons? How many teams have done that including 5 in a row? Yet, they were never in the media super bowl conversation and never will be unless they actually make it to the super bowl. The browns were constantly in it when they hadn't been to the playoffs in 20 years. And a small market is no excuse to hate on a team. If they're just  pandering to bigger markets, they're not really football analysts, just marketing experts.

The real reason is obvious. They hate Mike Brown and they hate Cincinnati in general for its conservative reputation. It's not hard to find Cincinnati bashing articles that aren't sports related.

50 minutes ago, Hooky said:

So why do they love the browns? Which was the point of my post. And there are other weaker kids that get way more respect than the Bengals.

The Browns have a strong fanbase in spite of their lack of success.  They are like roaches....under every trash can.

2 hours ago, Hooky said:

The Browns as much as we may hate then won a playoff game last year.

Archived