Dolphins at Bengals 2021 Pre-season Game 3 Game Thread

Just now, HavePityPlease said:

I know everyone likes to talk "it's just preseason", "he's a rookie" but... yeah that's just brutal.  Looked more like an undrafted FA who struggling to deal with pressure than a #5 overall.

It's to the point we should all be extremely worried....Chase looks non-NFL material.

3 minutes ago, UncleEarl said:

Ever consider PFF does this to stir up shit and get clicks?

If PFF actually did shit like this do you actually think for 1 minute they would choose a Cincinnati Bengals O-lineman to “get clicks?” What are they shooting for, 2 extra clicks?

I hope they keep feeding Chase to help him get some confidence. That drop was easy, maybe find a quick slant that might be an even higher completion percentage. It's preseasonn so the game doesnt matter, but getting him some confidence now would.

Just now, Jamie_B said:

You ever consider that perhaps you just dont care for their POV?

Actually, I see them as a fake authority.  Their customers are fans, not football people.  It’s entertainment, so I do doubt their accuracy.  It’s like watching (insert cable news channel of your choice) and not realizing their job is to keep you watching.  They need to keep you unhappy.  PFF is owned by Chris Collinsworth.   He’s never biased.  🙄

Archived