Dolphins at Bengals 2021 Pre-season Game 3 Game Thread

2 minutes ago, Duluoz said:

Yes!

Yep, agreed - he shouldn't be sat down right now when he's been at best a disappointment in the preseason and needs reps to work out his mental blocks (if he can).  Sitting him like this is pure coddling, and is one of Taylor's major flaws.  Stop saying "I'm not worried" and instead get the guy to prove something to you in a game situation - time's up.

Just now, Duluoz said:

I'd start Irwin over Chase any f'n day.

Well everyone put the ninja but it's objectively true.  You can't argue Irwin has gone against inferior competition because getting open isn't the issue.  Irwin just catches the f'in ball even when clobbered.

1 minute ago, Jamie_B said:

Oh well in that case it's clear Chris hates the Bengals. 

<eyeroll>

He is certainly not very friendly, but it does explain some Cincinnati attention.  

I maybe a little over the top not liking them, but some of you never even question them.  They aren’t even an advanced stats group.  Nearly all opinion based.  

1 minute ago, UncleEarl said:

He is certainly not very friendly, but it does explain some Cincinnati attention.  

I maybe a little over the top not liking them, but some of you never even question them.  They aren’t even an advanced stats group.  Nearly all opinion based.  

And the idea that their opinions are just being controversial for clicks is silly. 

Archived