Dolphins at Bengals 2021 Pre-season Game 3 Game Thread

Just now, Jamie_B said:

Honestly your posts just come across as "The Media hates the Bengals" stuff. It's hard to take seriously. 

You are reading into it what you want and then doing your usual degrade the person who disagrees with you.  At least you’re consistent.  

1 minute ago, UncleEarl said:

That’s fair.  The condescension is what I’m referring to.  You are really consistent with that.  

I mean you could have just left it alone when I answered your question with a simple "No" right from the start, but then you went down the "it's the media" stuff, I think it's a stupid opinion and I said so, if that's "condescension" then it's condescension. 

1 minute ago, Jamie_B said:

I mean you could have just left it alone when I answered your question with a simple "No" right from the start, but then you went down the "it's the media" stuff, I think it's a stupid opinion and I said so, if that's "condescension" then it's condescension. 

If you think the media doesn’t do things with profit in mind I think that is foolish as can be, but I’m going to try to keep it about the topic and not get personal.  

2 minutes ago, Cricket said:

The best thing that PFF can

do to increase clicks, is to be as accurate as possible in their system to compare players…NOT create/report controversial numbers.

🦗 

This. 

A site would not last very long if it was just trying to create controversy rather than quality content.

Just now, UncleEarl said:

If you think the media doesn’t do things with profit in mind I think that is foolish as can be, but I’m going to try to keep it about the topic and not get personal.  

The site wouldn't last if it did that. 

1 minute ago, Jamie_B said:

This. 

A site would not last very long if it was just trying to create controversy rather than quality content.

Why?  It’s an opinion based grading.  They can do what they want.  No analytics that aren’t based upon opinion.  Don’t go crazy and screw with stars, but give every fan base something to talk about.  

The question is how do they make their money?   Do teams actually pay them?   I doubt it.  They grade their own players.  Their site is about fan subscriptions.   They have plenty of reasons to be controversial.  Just like Collinsworth does in the booth. Stirring things up is good for business. 

Archived