Dolphins at Bengals 2021 Pre-season Game 3 Game Thread

2 hours ago, Jamie_B said:

It's not free (a dollar a week) but football outsiders offers alot of the same that PFF does

Football outsiders is totally biased.  I think they  make stuff up just for clicks.  

39 minutes ago, TigerJ@w said:

A Bungaling ending.  Good thing preseason, right.  Why did they not let Siebert try the game tying FG? 

Meh, we know that guy can kick, rather see the QB nut up and complete a pass on 4th and 10. 

A couple of things you missed on TV...

This year's Bengals are spectacular!!  Today wore tiger sports bras and short shorts.

Speaking of shorts, Ja'marr of Vaseline Chase came out in the second half in a pair of orange shorts.  Yeah, he was done for the day but at least he could have looked like he was a part of the team rather than above it.  He should thought more about catching footballs than knocking up tootsies as soon as he got to town.  I really hope Zac does not start him in the opener.  Let him sit for a play or two and let Irwin show him how it's done.

Some real hard cuts coming up plus we all know they always pick up a body or two from some other team's last cuts.

5 minutes ago, High School Harry said:

I think it was still 90 degrees out and they were using the game to

evaluate talent.  Besides, 15 more minutes to get someone really hurt.

Pretty sure there is no overtime in pre season football anymore. 

1 minute ago, High School Harry said:

Thanks.  Son and I were at Morton's Steak House waiting for our filets

watching it on TV anyway.

You poor thing. I had steaks at a place called The Standard in Nashville last night.  We had our fantasy draft there (Nashville) yesterday.  What a great town. 

5 minutes ago, High School Harry said:

Speaking of shorts, Ja'marr of Vaseline Chase came out in the second half in a pair of orange shorts.  Yeah, he was done for the day but at least he could have looked like he was a part of the team rather than above it.  He should thought more about catching footballs than knocking up tootsies as soon as he got to town.  I really hope Zac does not start him in the opener.  Let him sit for a play or two and let Irwin show him how it's done.

Ah, the diva WR…always seem to have one. If he keeps dropping balls Taylor is going to have to show that he has a pair at some point. 

"New Fan Experience"

(not worth its own thread)

The Good:

Very Cool.  Tigers breath smoke/fog/halitosis whatever from their mouths as the players run on to the field.  Yesterday I thought it would have been better if it was a mist of cool water.

The Rest...

Prompts for certain canned cheer at certain times, "King of the Jungle" cheap drama with some dupe leading the Who Dey chant that does not match up with the scoreboard... yada...   Distracting, dumb and childish.  Sorry, cute Mike Brown granddaughter (how did she get that job?), this is pro football not the Sharpsburg School Bulldogs vs the Norwood View Chicken Chokers.  Lots of fan cam stuff with highlight being when someone held up a t-shirt saying "Cincinnati Bengals, Bitch"

Just play the game.

Archived