Final Roster guesses

11 minutes ago, Jamie_B said:

What the hell team is this? This is a proactive move, we don't make moves like this.

Yeah we aren’t the dumbest team in the league anymore.  Giants would make a run at that title now, drafting Jones and Barkley.  Picking up this turd 

6 hours ago, BBR said:

Most likely a concussion. 

I think a 4th TE comes down to what happens with the back end of the offensive line. If they cut Jordan, then add a 4th tight end.  Also curious if the rookie center showed enough to trade Price (probably not though).  Jacques Patrick is another question mark.  Did he do enough to make at least the initial roster or do you cut him and hope you can get him moved to the PS.  

Guess I was wrong about the rookie center.  Some of these moves are so hard for fans to see coming because we aren't in the meetings and we don't see all / any of the practices as we sure as hell don't know what the players and agents are pushing for unless someone goes public with the info to stir the pot.

Still some interesting things that could happen.  I wonder what Tyrell Crosby's market will be like now that he was cut from Detroit's roster due to Sewell.  He was coming back off of an injury and didn't look good this year, but he's a solid backup that's now available for somebody to pick up.  There are going to be some other cuts like him across the league over the next couple of days.

Josh Bynes was cut by Carolina.  So we may see him again at some point. 

My roster guesses:

QB Burrow, Allen

RB  Mixon, Perine, Evans

TE Uzomah, Sample, Moss

WR Chase, Higgins, Boyd, Tate, Thomas, Irwin

OL Williams, Spain, Hopkins, XSF, Reiff, Johnson, Carman, Jordan, Smith, Hill

DE Hendrickson, Hubbard, Hodge, Kareem, Ossai

DT Reader, Ogunjobi, Tupou, Sample, Hill, Shelvin

LB Wilson, Pratt, ADG, Bailey, Evans

CB Waynes, Awuzie, Hilton, Apple, Davis, Phillips

S Bates, Bell, Allen, Wilson

ST McPherson, Huber, Harris