A positive story about Pacman Jones

Jones has made some really bad decisions in the past, but seems like a guy who is trying to do the right thing.  A great example of how we shouldn’t write off people when they make bad decisions, especially at a young age. 

I can’t imagine how much more of a fool I would have been if I was a millionaire in my early 20s. 

On 9/7/2021 at 12:25 PM, High School Harry said:

These kids are teen agers now.  And wasn't there mention of a little girl?  What happened to her?

Yes I'm sure there was. I remember her in pictures in front of the casket. Damn that was sad. 

On 9/6/2021 at 9:57 AM, High School Harry said:

How would you like to live next door to Pacman?

everyone seems to love him, he lives in batavia, nice little neighborhood, he has get togethers/cookouts and they block off the end of the road and everyone hangs out, all of his neighbors seem stoked he is there tbh.

On 9/7/2021 at 5:54 AM, saphead said:

God bless that motherfucker for doing that but they had a mother correct? Is she ok? 

shes still involved, aside from a stronger family atmosphere, pacman is still involved in training and sports which both boys are into as well, so the boys living with him made sense and was easier.

On 9/6/2021 at 6:40 PM, westside bengal said:

I guess the pizza business didn't work out for the Pacman?

id guess the pandemic didnt help that cause. it has good reviews and what not.

13 hours ago, saphead said:

pacman has a daughter of his own. if thats who you are remembering.

Archived