Vikings at Bengals Game Week News/Notes/Chatter - 2021 Season Week 1

26 minutes ago, TigerJ@w said:

No it wasn’t.  Where did you get that? So you can’t find a better FA CB?  Why did Zimmer not resign him? 🤔 

Dude…you said all Brown cares about is money in reference to Waynes.  Period.  

Brown paid Waynes.  He is still paying him and it’s disappointing he is injured again.  Throw in the fact you can’t cut a guy while he is injured without a settlement.  Brown tried to spend money on CB last off season and this offseason.  Your comment was just dead wrong.   Throw in the fact this is coming from a guy that gets derided for criticizing Brown all the time. 

12 minutes ago, sparky151 said:

Not a very convincing argument. Who are these great coaches and players? What makes them better than most of their peers? What about the guys we have who aren't so great, are other teams not going to attack them?

Meh…what is he supposed to say?  We’re gonna stink?  He’s being positive.  Hope he is right. 

48 minutes ago, sparky151 said:

Not a very convincing argument. Who are these great coaches and players? What makes them better than most of their peers? What about the guys we have who aren't so great, are other teams not going to attack them?

Since most of our players have not been in the playoffs, how to they know what it takes to get there?

15 hours ago, I_C_Deadpeople said:

Since most of our players have not been in the playoffs, how to they know what it takes to get there?

It crosses my mind that Burrow, the LSU guys, the OSU guys, the Alabama guys and the Clemson guys have some idea what it takes to get to the top (and we have a bunch of players from those programs). I am guessing that can be applied to the NFL too. I like Burrow's confidence and it is one of the reasons I wanted him so badly to be the pick. 

27 minutes ago, membengal said:

It crosses my mind that Burrow, the LSU guys, the OSU guys, the Alabama guys and the Clemson guys have some idea what it takes to get to the top (and we have a bunch of players from those programs). I am guessing that can be applied to the NFL too. I like Burrow's confidence and it is one of the reasons I wanted him so badly to be the pick. 

Thats right....

Archived