Vikings at Bengals Game Week News/Notes/Chatter - 2021 Season Week 1

19 hours ago, membengal said:

Great article, thanks for sharing. It is always good to hear what the coaches and players are thinking.

Logan Wilson reminds me of Brian Urlacher, both former safeties from the West coast that are athletic, tough, and smart. If he can be anything near Urlacher this defense will be top 15.

Higgins is the guy who will have the biggest plays on offense, just like last year. Really didn't see him much in the preseason, can't wait to see what this season as in store for Tee.

4 hours ago, Hooky said:

All this talk about Burrow, is nobody else excited about how much potential this defense has? A lot of new veterans to gel, but once they get cohesive, they could push top 10. And that would help Burrow and the offense.

I totally agree that the talent level on defense is way up from last year.  The improvements on the inside of the DL should be a big help to the LBs and DEs.  Anarumo has no excuses this year to have a solid defense. 

It would help if the highest paid player on the team could actually play....frustrating. 

30 minutes ago, UncleEarl said:

I totally agree that the talent level on defense is way up from last year.  The improvements on the inside of the DL should be a big help to the LBs and DEs.  Anarumo has no excuses this year to have a solid defense. 

It would help if the highest paid player on the team could actually play....frustrating. 

Didn't Anarumo chose these guys and define the defense, but, I guess we have to have negativity.

3 minutes ago, NCStripes said:

Didn't Anarumo chose these guys and define the defense, but, I guess we have to have negativity.

Negativity?  Piss off. 

The post agreed with Hooky that we should be excited about the defense due to the changes in personnel.  I did mention that if it doesn't work you then have to look at the coach, who I'm sure helped pick the players, but isn't that Tobin's job?

You go and find the one sentence you can construe as negative and bitch about it.

2 minutes ago, UncleEarl said:

Negativity?  Piss off. 

The post agreed with Hooky that we should be excited about the defense due to the changes in personnel.  I did mention that if it doesn't work you then have to look at the coach, who I'm sure helped pick the players, but isn't that Tobin's job?

You go and find the one sentence you can construe as negative and bitch about it.

Good CYA, I will keep  looking for positives but you do your thing

Archived