USATODAY says Zac on the HotSeat...

Agree or Disagree?  I have always said, he needed three years to prove himself and this is the year, but with Burrow being injured and our OLine in shambles, I think if he improves this year in the win column, then he deserves another year.  What say ye?

https://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/nfl/nfl-coach-hot-seat-rankings-matt-nagy-zac-taylor-on-notice-ahead-of-week-1-in-2021/ar-AAO941Q?ocid=msedgdhp&li=BBnb7Kz

1 hour ago, PatternMaster said:

Based on current trends he should have been fired after last year, with a competent ownership group maybe it would have happened.  

Anything below .500 should get him fired, enough excuses and coddling of Taylor....he should judged by his record, not by how much Burrow supposedly likes him.

Then it would be back to the drawing board with Mikey holding a corporate with Pumpkin, Mr Pumpkin and Pumpkin Jr in

a booth at Denny's saying "Well, who can we get cheap?"

2 hours ago, PatternMaster said:

Based on current trends he should have been fired after last year, with a competent ownership group maybe it would have happened.  

Anything below .500 should get him fired, enough excuses and coddling of Taylor....he should judged by his record, not by how much Burrow supposedly likes him.

6 wins, a few injuries and close games and Mikey will say we are on the right track. 

44 minutes ago, I_C_Deadpeople said:

6 wins, a few injuries and close games and Mikey will say we are on the right track. 

Ooof... I'll never forget Mike Brown saying 'we're just one or two players away". We clearly weren't. Still pisses me off to this day.

On 9/8/2021 at 12:02 PM, High School Harry said:

Then it would be back to the drawing board with Mikey holding a corporate with Pumpkin, Mr Pumpkin and Pumpkin Jr in

a booth at Denny's saying "Well, who can we get cheap?"

Paul Alexander: The most important predraft coach? - Cincy Jungle

Archived