Sportico NFL Franchise Valuations

1 hour ago, UncleEarl said:

Why?  Is it still relevant?  Yes.  You and a few others have decided no one is allowed to criticize Brown anymore.  WTF?  

Oh for fuck sakes settle down. IC and I have been doing this for years and it’s all good. Chill.

12 hours ago, UncleEarl said:

If you wonder why the press doesn’t give the Bengals any credit or a fair shake, here is the reason.

https://t.co/9n5nZyXDn4

Another perspective that while the Bengals might be the least valuable NFL franchise at $2.5 billion but they would be the 7th most valuable MBA franchise, 10th most valuable NBA team, 7th most valuable European soccer franchise and maybe the most valuable NHL team.

On 9/8/2021 at 12:32 PM, I_C_Deadpeople said:

I have commented too many times already on this matter in the past. Worst owner in the league and perhaps top 10 worst in all major league sports. 

absolutely, he should have moved to baltimore when he had the chance, and left the worst fanbase in nfl history behind.

7 hours ago, sparky151 said:

If he'd tried to move the team to Baltimore that would trigger the Modell law and let others buy the team, bypassing the NFL process for ownership transfer.

The original proposal made to him, was pre-Modell. In reality, Modell only came about because MB cut off negotiations due to Baltimore’s demands for a longer lease agreement 

Archived