Chase: "NFL ball harder to catch than NCAA ball."

33 minutes ago, Jamie_B said:

No they won't. He's always going to be tied to their desire to have Sewell instead. 

Talk about not letting something go.  

We are here to talk about the Bengals.  When one of the Bengals gets quoted and it’s all over sports media and trending nationally on Twitter, that’s something to talk about.  Chase got manipulated into giving them a  headline.  Welcome to the NFL kid.  Trust no one.  People are looking to make a score, and it can be at your expense.  Lesson learned, hopefully. 

36 minutes ago, UncleEarl said:

Talk about not letting something go.  

We are here to talk about the Bengals.  When one of the Bengals gets quoted and it’s all over sports media and trending nationally on Twitter, that’s something to talk about.  Chase got manipulated into giving them a  headline.  Welcome to the NFL kid.  Trust no one.  People are looking to make a score, and it can be at your expense.  Lesson learned, hopefully. 

Pretty sure he was directing his comment at the board and not the media at large.

2 minutes ago, claptonrocks said:

Why would you be smelling it or is that a quote from someone?

Quote from some movie I saw once. No idea what movie it was. Every time I see/hear the word cocaine that’s the first thing that pops in my head lol . 

Carry on. 

14 hours ago, spicoli said:

“I hate cocaine…I just like the way it smells..”

"Every man loves the smell of his own farts" ~ Ben Franklin, one of his least quoted quips from "Poor Richard's Almanac"

It also applies to how Mike Brown feels about his running of the Bengals.

16 hours ago, spicoli said:

Quote from some movie I saw once. No idea what movie it was. Every time I see/hear the word cocaine that’s the first thing that pops in my head lol . 

Carry on. 

I think it was Rodney Dangerfield. I know he said it, not sure if he said it first.

On 9/10/2021 at 8:09 AM, Spotto said:

I'm happy to give Chase a break but he should've played with the second team during preseason as well.

He's a rookie that needs NFL reps.

i agree but as our luck with 1st round pick and injuries its awful hard to play anyone in the preseason as much as they need. 

4 hours ago, kennethmw said:

I think it was Richard Pryor.

By george, I think you're right. I know I heard Rodney say it, but what makes the most sense, is that Rodney stole it from Richard.

I also like the quote from Mitch Hedberg - “I used to do drugs. I still do, but I used to, too.”

Archived