Should I do it?

Do it dude, nothing like it.

Hard to believe it has been around since 1994, was such a cool idea back then. My uncle had it in the late 90s and as a kid it was such a magical experience being able to watch any game...especially the Bengals cuz I lived in upstate NY.

Nflsundayticketgradient94.png

20 hours ago, Kochman said:

I've been getting it for the last few years. My wife's in college so I get it for 120. If you know anyone in college and know there birth day you can get it at a student discount.

This is how I got it, and I graduated with my Masters in May. :24:

On 9/11/2021 at 6:18 PM, Cat said:

I have the Sunday Ticket on the web version ready to purchase - but if I buy it, I risk jinxing the whole season...

So did you do it?  Hope so.  Write it off your income tax as a business expense because it keeps you involved with the business of the board.  Hope you got it and got to see today's game.  A win ugly frog strangler but a good one.

1 hour ago, High School Harry said:

So did you do it?  Hope so.  Write it off your income tax as a business expense because it keeps you involved with the business of the board.  Hope you got it and got to see today's game.  A win ugly frog strangler but a good one.

I did. I don't even know if they check on the school thing, so it's cheaper that way.

Man - being a Texas A&M Aggie, that game was a heart stopper yesterday. This one was even worse. I won't make it through week 3 at this rate!

12 hours ago, Cat said:

I did. I don't even know if they check on the school thing, so it's cheaper that way.

Man - being a Texas A&M Aggie, that game was a heart stopper yesterday. This one was even worse. I won't make it through week 3 at this rate!

When I got home I saw you posting on the game day thread.

Good for you!  I don't think you will regret it.

I was surprised at how many Vikings fans were there but then again, I guess any excuse to get

out of Minnesota at least for a little while....

6 hours ago, High School Harry said:

I was surprised at how many Vikings fans were there but then again, I guess any excuse to get

Every one of them in and around my section were all Cincinnati locals. Nice folks, but not one of them had ever heard of Joe Kapp or Paul Krause. 

21 hours ago, High School Harry said:

You could hear them on TV chanting Skol! Skol! - I was a little surprised by that.

11 hours ago, Cat said:

You could hear them on TV chanting Skol! Skol! - I was a little surprised by that.

LOL.  I didn't know what the fudge they were saying.  They had this gesture raising their hands above their heads and having them meet palm to palm

like the I in the Ohio State O-H-I-O during "Hang On Sloopy".  Lots of Bengals fans mocking them with it on the way out.

But, like Le Tigre said, nice enough group of people.  No ass hats or fights in the stands.

Dick LeBeau.

I believed in Dick.

Then we started against the Chargers and got our asses handed to us. I left the bar with my Steeler buddies somewhere around week 3 with the Pitt stains leading by 30 or something. Swore I'd never watch another game. I had somehow convinced myself that the Chargers were just REALLY good. Drew Brees, LT... I was a Chargers fan for half a season.

But that crawl man... It was like week 15 when I saw the Bengals were beating the Stealers. WTH? I think it was like 31 to 17 with Dillon going ham. I resist the urge until the next commercial break, switch over... just in time to see the Bengals commit two turnovers and go down 34 - 31.

Somewhere along the way I developed a sense of humor and learned not to take the Bengals too seriously. None of their opponents do. I am 50 years old now, and I had not graduated high school the last time the Bengals won a playoff game.

So, with all due respect to getting a big turnover in overtime to beat a team that we were already favored against... I'm going to hold off on investing in hookers and confetti for the Super Bowl party - just for the time being.

Archived