Sewer Brewer: Week 1

It’s once again time to honor the legacy of Sean “Sewer” Brewer.  A legendary draft pick who was expected to go late but surprisingly picked up by Bengals in 3rd round.  And yeah, he was a smoker too. 

0 catches in his Bengal career.  

I’ll be shocked if the winner isn’t Eli “Rotten” Apple. He has sucked everywhere he’s gone and he’s starting today.  No doubt he used yesterday’s Buckeye defensive performance as inspiration. 

4 hours ago, tibor75 said:

It’s once again time to honor the legacy of Sean “Sewer” Brewer.  A legendary draft pick who was expected to go late but surprisingly picked up by Bengals in 3rd round.  And yeah, he was a smoker too. 

0 catches in his Bengal career.  

I’ll be shocked if the winner isn’t Eli “Rotten” Apple. He has sucked everywhere he’s gone and he’s starting today.  No doubt he used yesterday’s Buckeye defensive performance as inspiration. 

Welp, Eli is running away with it so far.

Eli I think still wins it but Hopkins really made a run at it.  If coaches could get it yes Taylor was the biggest "bungler" in this game but that's not how it goes so, let's just shake our heads and hope Simmons or someone gets in his ear next time it's 4 and 1 at your 30 and you're up 14.

4 minutes ago, Jamie_B said:

I hate this thread but I have to say Taylor should win this this week

Not a fan of this thread either, but I need to relieve some stress...Taylor should get it, but he's not a player...so...

1) Apple...3 straight plays where he was ultimately responsible for a Vikes TD.

2) Hopkins...looked like a statue on several plays and gave up at least 2 sacks

3) Perine...he sucks at pass protection was repeatedly put into that role

5 minutes ago, esjbh2 said:

Not a fan of this thread either, but I need to relieve some stress...Taylor should get it, but he's not a player...so...

These three guys for these reasons. I'd say it goes to Rotten Apple.

1 hour ago, esjbh2 said:

That's what it's all about, baby.  Let yourself go.  Release your frustration in a place where it hurts no one. 

Good choices, too. 

1 hour ago, MaximumSam said:

Trey Hopkins. Come one this is what the Sewer Brewer is all about

https://twitter.com/WillRagatz/status/1437131761595650055?s=20

He got totally embarrassed on that play. He's not very good. I was saying it during the offseason. So many people think he's good because he's typically been the least terrible lineman. The least stinky turd, if you will. 

1 hour ago, kennethmw said:

The STUPIDEST Shit on this Board!!  Thanks, Tibor, you'll kill this Board like you did your last one!!  HOORAY!!

He has been doing this for years that I know of.  I think what will keep people away is called the team losing except for us diehard Bengals disease fans that we have in our bodies.  I myself may post some negative things, but I still want this team to win no matter what I say. 

Archived