Vikings at Bengals - Good, Bad, & Ugly

26 minutes ago, spicoli said:

Gonna need a corner next year 😀

Probably a replacement for Reiff as well..

Cant see them signing a 33yr old OT longterm and he priobably wont take a 1 year deal..

Looking at CB and OT in first two rounds no?

Outside of Bates big contract they should be in good shape cap wise for 2p22..

1 hour ago, claptonrocks said:

Probably a replacement for Reiff as well..

Cant see them signing a 33yr old OT longterm and he priobably wont take a 1 year deal..

Looking at CB and OT in first two rounds no?

Outside of Bates big contract they should be in good shape cap wise for 2p22..

If Reiff continues to play well and stays healthy all year shouldn't they give him 2 or 3 years?  Didn't the Bengals learn their lesson with Whitworth?  Unless it's all front-loaded you can cut a guy in the NFL and have few repercussions.

1 hour ago, UncleEarl said:

If Reiff continues to play well and stays healthy all year shouldn't they give him 2 or 3 years?  Didn't the Bengals learn their lesson with Whitworth?  Unless it's all front-loaded you can cut a guy in the NFL and have few repercussions.

I would welcome him back if he stays healthy and plays well this year..

We'll see if they do..

19 minutes ago, Hooky said:

I wonder if anybody here feels stupid.

Besides me?

Considering all the awards, last second of OT win and Joe's stats complete with him calling that spectacular pass to Uzo on his own  I dare say that was the best opening day in the entire history of the Bengals.

2 hours ago, UncleEarl said:

That is a question for the end of the season.  Six wins in two years isn’t so good.  

Dalton and Finley for a season and then less than 10 games of Burrow and then Allen to finish it out. Let’s see what happens with 16 games of Burrow. I’m gonna say it looks much much different. 

11 hours ago, spicoli said:

Dalton and Finley for a season and then less than 10 games of Burrow and then Allen to finish it out. Let’s see what happens with 16 games of Burrow. I’m gonna say it looks much much different. 

QB is only one position. Our record wouldn't have been much different with 16 games of Burrow. This season will hinge on the play calling, a better OL and a much better defense, but a more experienced Burrow will obviously help. And if the unspeakable happens again, Allen will be in a much better position with the tools around him and a better defense. I think he is solid as a backup.

14 hours ago, UncleEarl said:

That is a question for the end of the season.  Six wins in two years isn’t so good.  

For rebuilding, it's about normal. With all of the turnover in the last 2 off-seasons, we should start to see some fruit this season. A .500 season, give or take, then onward from there.

Archived