Bengals at Bears - Game Week News/Notes/Chatter --- 2021 Season Week 2

18 minutes ago, Griever said:

Earth to Dianna, he just did help us win a fucking game. Not to mention, breaking records would probably lead to some wins too. Terrible take.

In her defense, she is pretty damn hot.  :)

In all seriousness, the newer crop of athletes are a bit more "me" focused than some of us old-timers would like, especially at swagger positions like WR, CB, etc.  Ja'Marr is certainly no exception to that from the interviews I've seen.

However, the even worse trend is for "journalists" to misinterpret or misrepresent an interview quote for headlines/hits/sensationalism.

43 minutes ago, esjbh2 said:

In her defense, she is pretty damn hot.  :)

In all seriousness, the newer crop of athletes are a bit more "me" focused than some of us old-timers would like, especially at swagger positions like WR, CB, etc.  Ja'Marr is certainly no exception to that from the interviews I've seen.

However, the even worse trend is for "journalists" to misinterpret or misrepresent an interview quote for headlines/hits/sensationalism.

The athletes are focused on branding and the media are attention whores who do anything for likes/clicks

2 hours ago, Griever said:

Earth to Dianna, he just did help us win a fucking game. Not to mention, breaking records would probably lead to some wins too. Terrible take.

Agreed she is clueless on this. Chase was just responding to the gmfb crew asking the question about him saying this months back about breaking records. I thought he answered it pretty well not being cocky just stating goals. Just another talking head trying to get attention. 

1 hour ago, tibor75 said:

It would be fitting if the Bengals win in a blowout and end the starting career of Dullton.  Although it would be better if he was benched later in the year, closer to his birthday, so he can cry like a stooge about that yet again.

good lord.....get over it already

what the hell's wrong with you?

4 hours ago, BengalFanInTO said:

In my opinion Darius Phillips is way better than Eli Apple or any other CB option outside of Waynes and I would sooner have him there than returning kicks.

Too bad about Ricardo Allen. He looked good when he was on the field. Hopefully it's just the three weeks.

Agree..

Just read where Phillips is limited in practice with a thigh problem..

Archived