Bengals at Bears - Game Week News/Notes/Chatter --- 2021 Season Week 2

10 minutes ago, membengal said:

Respectfully, FUCK YOU.  That's not me. At all. i hammered this team for years starting 2007 for keeping Marvin on. My time on this board goes back before that. But, seriously FUCK YOU ENTIRELY for acting like tibor posts in good faith. He's a fucking oozing sore of a troll.  

But, I will be fair. I will let you and tibor run me off. Because it is shit being on a board where people laugh and jerk each other off over shit threads like tibor starts. I've seen enough losing in 50 years of following this team to not want to fucking wallow in it with trolls. You win.  you think it is funny. I don't. So, show's over. Enjoy what's left. 

Whatever, man.  Maybe I don't really know you.  Only responding to what I see.  Maybe you don't really know Tibor or his intentions. 

You started this shitshow and now you want to play the victim?  That's on you, bud.  I don't want to run anyone off.  You add a great perspective as well as a lot of Twitter links.  But, if you want to say someone else has to go or you will go, that's your decision. 

1 minute ago, High School Harry said:

+1

And I was just about to post that ass wipe trolls like tibor, specifically, and others to one degree or another

are chasing good people off.  T-Dub being the most recent example but the long lost Village Chief, Rick, is

another.

Seriously, Mods, time to flush the trolls down the shitter with a courtesy flush to get them all the

way to Cleveland where they belong.  Time to face the fact that they are killing the goose that

laid the orange and black egg right at the time it is about to hatch into something spectacular.

At the very least (and I hope it is not the least), at least throw around a warning or two.

I mean, shit get old.  Off season not a lot going on but now we are off and running with

Joe, Joe, Ja'marr, and Evan and the personal shots and trolling from the same people

continues.  Addition by subtraction and hopefully some long time posters now lurking

(Rumble, Dudley, etc) will post more and maybe we can get some of the departed good

posters back.

I'm not following you.  How is Tibor running anyone off?  Who has he personally attacked?  Looks like the other way around to me.  Some of the same going for Tibor ran off T-Dub.  Why can't we just leave well enough alone and let people have their say as long as it isn't personal?  If you don't like it, put 'em on ignore. 

9 minutes ago, High School Harry said:

+1

And I was just about to post that ass wipe trolls like tibor, specifically, and others to one degree or another

are chasing good people off.  T-Dub being the most recent example but the long lost Village Chief, Rick, is

another.

Seriously, Mods, time to flush the trolls down the shitter with a courtesy flush to get them all the

way to Cleveland where they belong.  Time to face the fact that they are killing the goose that

laid the orange and black egg right at the time it is about to hatch into something spectacular.

At the very least (and I hope it is not the least), at least throw around a warning or two.

I mean, shit get old.  Off season not a lot going on but now we are off and running with

Joe, Joe, Ja'marr, Evan and the AWSOME D and the personal shots and trolling from the same people

continues.  Addition by subtraction and hopefully some long time posters now lurking

(Rumble, Dudley, etc) will post more and maybe we can get some of the departed good

posters back.

Co-Sign

1 hour ago, membengal said:

Respectfully, FUCK YOU.  That's not me. At all. i hammered this team for years starting 2007 for keeping Marvin on. My time on this board goes back before that. But, seriously FUCK YOU ENTIRELY for acting like tibor posts in good faith. He's a fucking oozing sore of a troll.  

But, I will be fair. I will let you and tibor run me off. Because it is shit being on a board where people laugh and jerk each other off over shit threads like tibor starts. I've seen enough losing in 50 years of following this team to not want to fucking wallow in it with trolls. You win.  you think it is funny. I don't. So, show's over. Enjoy what's left. 

Please don't go anywhere membengal.  Most of us really enjoy and appreciate your contributions here, e.g.: loved and looked forward to your (& Griever/etc) recent training camp update posts.  Conversely, many of us only tolerate tibor and take him with huge grains of salt or ignore him completely.

46 minutes ago, UncleEarl said:

I'm not following you.  How is Tibor running anyone off?  Who has he personally attacked?  Looks like the other way around to me.  Some of the same going for Tibor ran off T-Dub.  Why can't we just leave well enough alone and let people have their say as long as it isn't personal?  If you don't like it, put 'em on ignore. 

You can't be serious.  Tibor posts classic troll messages and then personally attacks anyone who disagrees with him.  I admit I get sucked into his antics at times, and sometimes I can relate, but he is also very volatile to say the least.  I've learned to tolerate him, but defending him like he's just a harmless circus side act is wrong.

Like Dan says, can we just get back to focusing on Sunday's game now?  The title of this thread is "Bengals at Bears: Game Week News...".

7 minutes ago, esjbh2 said:

You can't be serious.  Tibor posts classic troll messages and then personally attacks anyone who disagrees with him.  I admit I get sucked into his antics at times, and sometimes I can relate, but he is also very volatile to say the least.  I've learned to tolerate him, but defending him like he's just a harmless circus side act is wrong.

Like Dan says, can we just get back to focusing on Sunday's game now?  The title of this thread is "Bengals at Bears: Game Week News...".

Maybe I’m missing them, but I don’t recall Tibs getting personal with other posters.  Tibor’s schtick is ridiculing bad Bengals plays, players, coaches, etc.  It totally is a circus sideshow to me.    I don’t understand why those that don’t like it can’t just ignore it.  

Other than that I agree with your entire post. Especially the part about Mem leaving.  No one should leave over disagreements. 

Not sure where or how this fits in here but I would like to see

Darius Phillips play corner and Trenton Irwin return punts.

I know this was discussed in the off season but didn't go anywhere

but a cram course in punt returning and put him out there, let him have a shot.

I was one of those bashing him before but something happens when the ball is in

his hands.

Would also like to see more targets to Auden Tate.

3 minutes ago, High School Harry said:

Would also like to see more targets to Auden Tate.

Doesn't seem like the guy gets many snaps, much less targets. Just looked it up.  8 snaps last week.  He seems to be in chateau bow-wow.  Sure like to see more of Tate than Mike Thomas.  Taylor may not have liked some of the trade comments from his agent last year?

1 hour ago, UncleEarl said:

Doesn't seem like the guy gets many snaps, much less targets. Just looked it up.  8 snaps last week.  He seems to be in chateau bow-wow.  Sure like to see more of Tate than Mike Thomas.  Taylor may not have liked some of the trade comments from his agent last year?

Thanks, could be and good bet.

I did not even see him on the field except on punt/kick coverage.

Were those his 8 snaps?  Tate is no burner by any means but he has

pliers for hands.  Run ten yards, turn around and catch a high ball over

the corner who cannot cover him on the sidelines.

Not sure about the dog house but ya' can't catch 'em if ya'

ain't on the field (duh).  I'm ready for Mike Thomas to retire

and sell kielbasa and kraut in Pittsburgh.  Same for 

Eli "Eat the" Apple "F**k the Cor(ps) e".  Oops, a Marine

Corps flash back.

But The Holy Trinity are certainly the Chosen Ones with

few exceptions.

I haven't made a personal attack on this board in over a year I bet.

For some reason, Andy Dullton is worshipped around here and ripping on him causes the poster to get hated. Even though he went 0-5 in the playoffs and threw...wait for it....1 touchdown pass.  That's pathetic any way you look at it.  Did he take any responsibility?  Nope.  Just smiled it off and made some idiotic comment that "we have to play better."   Coincidence that the closest the Bengals came to winning a playoff game was when he was nowhere to be seen?  Nope.  Think Dullton throws that clutch TD pass to Green in the final minutes of the 4th?  Haha.  In your dreams.

Archived