Bengals at Stealers Game Week- News/Notes/Chatter - 2021 Season Game 3

I guess we have to do this, because it is on the schedule and the NFL insists on teams playing their scheduled games. With this coaching staff against that coaching staff, I am...not hopeful. But, whatevs. Off to the land of run/run/short pass for a gameplan. This blows. I am still pissed. Sorry to start the thread on a downer. I would say who dey but the answer to that is the Bears and our coaching staff...

• membengal changed the title to Bengals at Stealers Game Week- News/Notes/Chatter - 2021 Season Game 3

Diontae Johnson might have  been injuried on last play of the game too. The injury report gonna be interesting on Wednesday. Not that it will matter. Six guys we've never heard of will play instead and wreck shit while we go run/run/pass and wonder why nothing is working.

54 minutes ago, UncleEarl said:

Unless you have one and kick him to the curb.  One that can actually catch the ball out of the backfield too. 

Oh please, the reasonably priced RB who is great at blocking and catching passes out of the backfield is nothing more than a unicorn.  Even Tom Brady will tell you that.  

Archived