Sewer Brewer: Week 3

49 minutes ago, tibor75 said:

AJ Green went over 100 yards

Gioviani Bernard scored in garbage time

Randy Buttocks went 1/1

I assume Billy Price is Wrong sucked ass?

William Jackson?  The Bills destroyed the WFT so he probably sucked.

Gio was also blown off a block where Brady was sacked. He was injured on that garbage time TD too. 

10 minutes ago, UncleEarl said:

Fields is not ready to

play in the NFL. 

Fields is a Buckeye so he will likely never be ready.  The amount of quarterbacking trash that Columbus has sent to the NFL is pretty shocking:

Art Schliester

Bobby Hoying

Kent Graham (given that he wasn't that great as a Buckeye, it's impressive he became an NFL journeyman)

Mike Tomczak

Joe Germaine

Craig Krenzel

Dwayne Haskins (jury is still out I guess - he'll be playing in Pittsburgh pretty soon I bet)

Cardale Jones

Troy Smith

Terrell Pryor

Most successful OSU QB?    Tom Tupa.  He wa a punter in the NFL. 

Tupa scored the first ever 2 point conversion in NFL history.  You know who he scored it against...

13 hours ago, tibor75 said:

Fields is a Buckeye so he will likely never be ready.  The amount of quarterbacking trash that Columbus has sent to the NFL is pretty shocking:

Art Schliester

Bobby Hoying

Kent Graham (given that he wasn't that great as a Buckeye, it's impressive he became an NFL journeyman)

Mike Tomczak

Joe Germaine

Craig Krenzel

Dwayne Haskins (jury is still out I guess - he'll be playing in Pittsburgh pretty soon I bet)

Cardale Jones

Troy Smith

Terrell Pryor

Most successful OSU QB?    Tom Tupa.  He wa a punter in the NFL. 

Tupa scored the first ever 2 point conversion in NFL history.  You know who he scored it against...

Mike Tomczak is likely the best of that group and that says a lot. I argued with a die hard OSU fan 30 yrs ago whether Tomczak was a good QB. I suggested he ask Mike Ditka whether MT was good...

9 hours ago, Sea Ray said:

Mike Tomczak is likely the best of that group and that says a lot. I argued with a die hard OSU fan 30 yrs ago whether Tomczak was a good QB. I suggested he ask Mike Ditka whether MT was good...

I was thinking about this on my way to work this morning and I think the best QB to come out of OSU in recent years will be…Joe Burrow. 🤣😉

10 hours ago, Shebengal said:

I was thinking about this on my way to work this morning and I think the best QB to come out of OSU in recent years will be…Joe Burrow. 🤣😉

Meh, he attended Ohio State. Saying he was the QB is kind of a stretch.  He only threw 39 passes as a Buckeye.  He attempted more passes against Clemson in the Nat Championship game.  

2 hours ago, SF2 said:

Meh, he attended Ohio State. Saying he was the QB is kind of a stretch.  He only threw 39 passes as a Buckeye.  He attempted more passes against Clemson in the Nat Championship game.  

You probably point out “impossibilities” in Far Side cartoons, too.  

It’s called humor.  Not everyone “gets it”…but that’s okay.  😎

Archived