Eli Apple might be worse than Sims was.

After someone mentioned Apple not playing bad against pittsburgh i remember cursing him a few times, so i watched the condensed game again. i was distracted a few times by a phone call and the dog so i may have missed some more fuckups he had.

He missed 4 tackles.

He blew 3 coverages leaving a WR wide open, LUCKILY big ben fucked the throws so none of those 3 hurt us.

Multiple first downs were also completed against him, i forgot to count them, i can always go back if needed.

so it goes to show how bad he is that when it seems like he played decent, he still approached near 10 fuckups.

I hope Awuzie is fine and we get Waynes in there soon.

Just now, UncleEarl said:

Sometime early for sure.  If they don’t re-sign Reiff they are gonna need a tackle too. 

I hope we can give Bates a long term deal, but if not I still tag him. I'd like to offer Reiff a 3 year deal so we have some time to find a long term RT.

2 hours ago, High School Harry said:

No one disagrees with that.

How do you feel about re-signing Reiff and Hendrickson?

Hendrickson signed a four year deal. 

Reiff has been a big improvement, but I would withhold judgement until the end of the season. Needs to stay healthy.  

11 hours ago, Jamie_B said:

I think if Apple is your 4th option I'm fine with that but as your #3 guy, naw. 

We are going to need to draft a CB in Round 1 imho

He was a 1st round pick on his 4th team in 6 years.  That pretty much means he sucks.  

Archived