How Good is Joe Burrow

How Good is Joe Burrow  

47 members have voted

1. 1. How Good is Joe Burrow?

• Can be the Best Player on a Superbowl Winning Team
    • Can Win a Superbowl, but needs a Great Team Around Him
    • Average NFL Starter (13th best to 19th best)
    • Below Average NFL Starter (20th best to 26th best)
    • Current-Day Ben Roethlisberger

Joe's already come back from a devastating injury and is playing at an élite level. I still think he has the skills and smarts that Paul Brown originally saw in Greg Cook, when Paul drafted him in 1969. He may yet fulfill Paul Brown's original vision for the Bengals.

1 minute ago, jrandom42 said:

Joe's already come back from a devastating injury and is playing at an élite level. I still think he has the skills and smarts that Paul Brown originally saw in Greg Cook, when Paul drafted him in 1969. He may yet fulfill Paul Brown's original vision for the Bengals.

🙈🙉🙊

2 hours ago, jrandom42 said:

Let’s see how the rest of the season, particularly the last 6 games,  go for the offense before we anoint anyone anything .  

4 hours ago, jrandom42 said:

Random youve been on this board for 16yrs with 400 posts..

Id like to see more of your comments..

• 3 weeks later...

Seven games in coming off the knee surgery...

146 for 212 PA (68.9%)
1956 yards (averaging 285.7 a game)
17 TDs to 8 INTs
Has taken 17 sacks
Passer rating 108.9

That 16 game pace (I know it is 17 now but I like comparing apples to apples) would be 4571 yards and 38 TDs over 18 picks. That is on pace for the best QB season in Bengals history. For our guy, in his second season, yet to play a full season.

Really hoping they keep him upright and we can see where this goes...

4 minutes ago, Griever said:

Joey B is typically looking dapper, but here he looks like the damn Riddler from batman

Riddle me this. Who is the Best QB to come out of last years draft? I can't wait to see us go up against the Chargers this year and have Joe end that conversation.

How good are our Bengals?

By going into Baltimore and winning, the Bengals would have made believers out of many. By going into Baltimore and beating the Ravens 41-17 Sunday, they should see a bunch of folks jumping on the bandwagon.

Burrow threw for a career-best 416 yards and three touchdowns. He's the only quarterback to throw for more than 400 yards and three touchdowns against the Ravens in Baltimore.

The Bengals are legitimate...The Bengals are the favorites in the division right now.

https://www.cbssports.com/nfl/news/nfl-week-8-power-rankings-bengals-making-believers-of-us-all-after-blasting-ravens-while-chiefs-in-free-fall/

Archived