Sewer Brewer: Week 4

After last week's no show for the Brewer, I would expect somebody to step up today given the primetime lights.  Of course, Thursday night was usually when Andy "2.0" Dullton came to shine, so we don't have that this year.  Trae Waynes?

Week 1: Eli "Rotten" Apple

Week 2: Joe wheelBurrow

Week 3: Nobody

Question for the mods…what’s the point of the ignore button if you can’t totally ignore someone? If they’re on ignore I shouldn’t have to see the threads they start and I shouldn’t have to see their posts every time someone quotes them. Makes no sense to me. 

3 hours ago, MaximumSam said:

I regret to inform you that I started Chase and the Bengals defense in my fantasy football league. Chase is destined to drop 4 balls and the defense should give up 50.

I was starting Chase, Mixon, and the D before I just the D and picked up the Saints.  I just had a feeling the D would suck

48 minutes ago, spicoli said:

Question for the mods…what’s the point of the ignore button if you can’t totally ignore someone? If they’re on ignore I shouldn’t have to see the threads they start and I shouldn’t have to see their posts every time someone quotes them. Makes no sense to me. 

Hahahahahhahahha

Needed a laugh after the first half.

6 minutes ago, tibor75 said:

I was starting Chase, Mixon, and the D before I just the D and picked up the Saints.  I just had a feeling the D would suck

I also had that feeling, but then the ignorant part of my mind was like - the Bengals have been good on defense, the Jags have been terrible on offense and have a rookie QB. This should be a no brainer. And yet...

7 minutes ago, tibor75 said:

Didn't see the whole game, but what I saw had Darius "Wilson" Phillips sucking on special teams.

Did Sam Blubbard have any good plays to make up for his whiffs on Lawrence? 

I'd be inclined to give it to Phillips

Hubbard had a number of stops, good game for him overall.

3 hours ago, spicoli said:

Maybe you should direct this question to Go since he is the one that actually runs and manages the site.  I’ve never set up forum software and don’t know what the capabilities are.  Maybe it is a setting he can tweak?

I vote for No One.

Whatever screw ups there were were compensated for and overcome.

That's what winning football is all about.

This was so much a Not Marvin game.

The Marvengals would have given up and how about those half time adjustments, eh?

Afterthought: The Marvengals would have given up the previous three games, too.

On 10/1/2021 at 10:17 AM, High School Harry said:

I vote for No One.

Whatever screw ups there were were compensated for and overcome.

That's what winning football is all about.

This was so much a Not Marvin game.

The Marvengals would have given up and how about those half time adjustments, eh?

Afterthought: The Marvengals would have given up the previous three games, too.

Why are you constantly shitting on Marvin, move on. He hasn't been the coach for 3 years and he's the best coach the Bengals have had since Sam Wyche.

Is it because Zac has as a bad record and you try to deflect by making up shit about Marvin Lewis? It's odd...

1 hour ago, PatternMaster said:

Why are you constantly shitting on Marvin, move on. He hasn't been the coach for 3 years and he's the best coach the Bengals have had since Sam Wyche.

Is it because Zac has as a bad record and you try to deflect by making up shit about Marvin Lewis? It's odd...

agreed.. I shit on ole marv a lot his last few years, but he is gone so who cares.

Same with the quitter and the red rocket, no need to talk about them

Archived