Packers Week

12 hours ago, Jamie_B said:

I think the Montana comparison is more apt as well. Joe can make all the throws but he doesn't "wow" you with his physical traits, he "wow"s you with his ability to diagnose what is going on and adjust and to be doing it at only his 2nd year, not even having a full 17 games under him his first year?? The kid is special.

yep, he wows me with his leadership and brain.. his throws are pretty damn awesome too. love him 

31 minutes ago, I_C_Deadpeople said:

There is always that little voice inside us that knows the team will find a way to f*ck up a good player?

Dare we think that after decades of digging we may have actually found the pony?

Getting close, maybe?

I don't say anything because I don't want to jinx it/us/anything.

NO :ninja:

On 10/4/2021 at 9:14 AM, UncleEarl said:

Interesting comparison.  I like the Montana comparison better.  Rodgers has more measurables than Burrow.  Bigger arm, better mobility (especially when younger).  Montana was just OK with stuff like arm strength, mobility, etc., but damn...he was accurrate, read the picked them apart like a surgeon, and always was ready for the big moment.  Then again Daniels wasn't even born when Montana was tearing it up for the most part. 

Agree about Montana comparison..

Montana had a very good oline though..

Hopefully ours keeps getting better..

17 hours ago, Jamie_B said:

if Mixon plays we are basically at full strength, that would be fun to watch how good this team could be at full strength 

Indeed...

Our offense could take the ball out of Rogers hands alot if JM and the run game bodes well...

Im thinking upset here. 😊

1 hour ago, membengal said:

Really don't like to wish ill on anyone but I am glad Tony Brown is now free to pursue his life's work.

Don't know anything about the new PS Safety or the one they let go but I am glad to see the punter back.

Now, if they just bring back Michael Jordan  scratch that...

Archived