Green Day Game Day Thread...

For the first time in a long time, we were trailing late in a game and I wondered how we were going to win it. Usually we're up by 14 going into the 4th and I'm wondering how we'll manage to f*** this up.

There are some very fixable problems for this team right now. We need to tighten up that O-Line play and get everyone on the same page in the zone. The team shows flashes, they need to turn on the lights.

On 10/10/2021 at 2:48 PM, TigerJ@w said:

Zac said in post game, we should be proud of this team? Where have we heard this before? 

This bugged the hell out of me. I'm very happy the team is much improved and very watchable, but that loss made me sick to my core.  I'd like it if the head coach felt the same. Green Bay tried repeatedly to hand us that game and we wouldn't take it. Losses are part of football, but this franchise has already satiated this fan with a few lifetimes worth of moral victories and happy spin.  Chase said the Bengals need to learn to put the dagger in opponents in his post game. THAT is the proper mindset. Looking forward to the team destroying Detroit (there's no reason they shouldn't) and putting this one far in the rear view mirror.

Curious to get a take on crowd noise from Harry and/or anyone else who was at the game.  Seemed pretty loud from what I heard on TV.  Unfortunately, it sounded loud from both Bengals and Packers fans alike.  Packer fans seemed pretty well represented which is frustrating once again for a home game...commentators even commented a couple times about impressive Packer fan turnout in tailgating.  Just curious how it was in person.  Thanks. 

Archived