Browns game tickets

Hey guys. New to the board. I’m looking to surprise my husband with tickets to the Browns game. We are LSU fans and love Joe Burrow. Where is the best place to purchase tickets besides the stubhub/Ticketmaster sites. We have a LSU forum that let fans sell tickets. Just wondering if y’all have anything like that. If anyone has two you can email me at lsu_jag@yahoo.com

36 minutes ago, LSU bengal said:

Hey guys. New to the board. I’m looking to surprise my husband with tickets to the Browns game. We are LSU fans and love Joe Burrow. Where is the best place to purchase tickets besides the stubhub/Ticketmaster sites. We have a LSU forum that let fans sell tickets. Just wondering if y’all have anything like that. If anyone has two you can email me at lsu_jag@yahoo.com

Go to Bengals.com.  They are still showing tickets available.

2 hours ago, LSU bengal said:

Found 2 in 237 on Bengals site. Avoided paying fees. There were a couple more pairs a couple of sections over. 

237 is Club on the Visitors side but excellent seats.

https://www.bengals.com/tickets/packages

You will be in the sun so a plus if its cold and not so much if not.

Hope you enjoy your dey as in :icon15:

14 hours ago, LSU bengal said:

Being from Louisiana where it’s 90 degrees today,  not really worried about the sun in November. Can’t wait to get there

I'm your neighbor to the west - trust me, if it's clear and cold, you'll want to be in the sun. Their cold is very different from our cold... 😀

Archived