Lions Week

13 hours ago, membengal said:

Not sure Johnson can really play G? he was a massive disaster in his cameo there last year. He's a back-up at T only at this point I think. 

Johnson gets raves from the media but in games he stinks it up, no matter where he plays

On 10/14/2021 at 8:23 AM, Le Tigre said:

The Nation has (sort of) moved to Mugsy’s Pub and Patio on Rome-Hilliard Rd. Tom and others were there for the last few weeks I am told. Will check and PM you. 

Mugsy's is 5 minutes from me (as long as there's not a train at the Rome Hilliard crossing) Any of this crew going to be there Sunday? Never even knew it was there until you mentioned it, so looked it up. Season ticket holder so go to home games. Been going to Roosters on West Broad if not on TV in Columbus, but have to put up with piss yellow rag wavers and dog chow eaters a lot there, but it's only a mile from my house, so I can stumble home, if needed :dance2:

Anyone worried about this game?

I mean, besides me?

This is the kind of game we traditionally lose.

Chance to step up in the Division and blow it.

Trap Game?

Come out slow (nothing new there, actually).

Overconfident? 

Sit on a lead, play not to lose?

Let them back in it?

I would say if we win, that will silence a lot of demons.

25 minutes ago, High School Harry said:

I mean, besides me?

Trap Game?

Overconfident? 

Let them back in it?

Of course I am worried. The Lions do not suck, really. They play HARD for their coach. They had the Ravens beat. They really had the Vikings beat. They were close to GB at halftime. The Bengals will need to play well to win. And hope the Lions bad luck does not reverse in this one. 

1 hour ago, membengal said:

Of course I am worried. The Lions do not suck, really. They play HARD for their coach. They had the Ravens beat. They really had the Vikings beat. They were close to GB at halftime. The Bengals will need to play well to win. And hope the Lions bad luck does not reverse in this one. 

This...

1 hour ago, High School Harry said:

I mean, besides me?

Trap Game?

Overconfident? 

Let them back in it?

Damn Harry youve got my bengal anxiety up lol..

4 hours ago, MOC said:

Mugsy's is 5 minutes from me (as long as there's not a train at the Rome Hilliard crossing) Any of this crew going to be there Sunday? Never even knew it was there until you mentioned it, so looked it up. Season ticket holder so go to home games. Been going to Roosters on West Broad if not on TV in Columbus, but have to put up with piss yellow rag wavers and dog chow eaters a lot there, but it's only a mile from my house, so I can stumble home, if needed :dance2:

A couple of the crew went there for the Thursday game but last Sunday they were back at The Pub. I think they’re going to stay there next year and then revisit it.

2 hours ago, claptonrocks said:

Nice to see Trayveon Williams active .

Hopefully he produces if called upon..

Bachie is a downhill tackler with no range to cover anyone..

That sounds like they guy he is replacing, Evans, so, should be fine. If he's playing a lot, something has gone wrong.

5 hours ago, MOC said:

I guess the plan (have since been informed) is to finish out the season at the Pub in Gahanna, and then make the move to Mugsy’s. 

It’s a decent group of long-time Bengal fans. They won’t be at Mugsy’s this week, but you would be most welcome at Pub In Gahanna. I am planning on being there tomorrow. You won’t be able to stumble home, but the freeways across town to Hilliard are basically right next to the place. 

Detroit press says to beat Cincinnati theyll have to use screens passes most of the day ..

The idea is safeties come in the box and the go over the top..

Well that all sounds well and good but they dont have the wideouts to do that..

Bell will come in but Bates is a true centerfielder that has so much range..( sign this guy pls)..

Ill be watching Sewell at RT against Hubbard..

See if Sewell can disruot him in rungame

20 hours ago, High School Harry said:

I mean, besides me?

Trap Game?

Overconfident? 

Let them back in it?

Every game is the kind of game the Bengals traditionally lose. 

That said, big win today. 

21 hours ago, AngrySquirrel said:

I expect Bachie was just called up to fill Evans' role on special teams. Doubt we see him on D.

Darius Hodge active.

He could be on special teams.

Marcus Bailey lurks, too.

And, of course, Bachie, too.

Special teams could be vicious with the new blood.

Archived