Bengals at Lions Game Thread --- 2021 Season Game 6

2 hours ago, High School Harry said:

I would be interested in seeing if they do bring in DeCastro or if he is so badly busted

up the whole vehicle will fall apart when they kick his tire.

Is he even healthy yet? If so I'm with you. Let Carmen take a backseat and keep getting snaps to keep DeCastro fresh, and Carmen still learning by getting reps.

Also those of you who have still dug in your heels and have now changed the story to "well if Sewell was drafted here, it would be different" stop changing the narrative. 

The point is you were wrong, and the Bengals made the right pick.

Just eat your damned crow so that we all can move on.

Gotta give Carman major props - he was clearly sick. I know he was cleared on Friday, but he was vomiting on the field yesterday when they took him back out. But he came in, in the first quarter, when the team needed him as Hill was clearly struggling. Huge respect for him toughing through that and helping them get the win. 

1 hour ago, Jamie_B said:

Also those of you who have still dug in your heels and have now changed the story to "well if Sewell was drafted here, it would be different" stop changing the narrative. 

The point is you were wrong, and the Bengals made the right pick.

Just eat your damned crow so that we all can move on.

Serious question. Are you young? Like a teenager or early twenties?

30 minutes ago, membengal said:

Gotta give Carman major props - he was clearly sick. I know he was cleared on Friday, but he was vomiting on the field yesterday when they took him back out. But he came in, in the first quarter, when the team needed him as Hill was clearly struggling. Huge respect for him toughing through that and helping them get the win. 

For sure. 

15 hours ago, stan said:

Get an amazon firestick and cancel your cable.I get thousands of channels free.Even hbo,cinemax,show time etc.Plus I can watch all college and nfl games every week.All free.

Ok, I have the amazon Firestick, how do you get out of market games and HBO and all that? Unless it is jailbroken/illegal not sure how you get all that so would like to know.

I can`t cancel Directv, only way to get the Bengals games every week. They torched me full price this year. They really have a racket going packaging ATT cell internet and Directv can`t cancel without affecting other package pricing. Assholes 😠

I got it free last year but had to cancel them for a day to be a new customer after probably 20 years just to get the promotion

40 minutes ago, CalifBengalfan said:

Ok, I have the amazon Firestick, how do you get out of market games and HBO and all that? Unless it is jailbroken/illegal not sure how you get all that so would like to know.

I can`t cancel Directv, only way to get the Bengals games every week. They torched me full price this year. They really have a racket going packaging ATT cell internet and Directv can`t cancel without affecting other package pricing. Assholes 😠

I got it free last year but had to cancel them for a day to be a new customer after probably 20 years just to get the promotion

You can't. Not legally.

1 hour ago, claptonrocks said:

I pushed for Trayveon Williams as the 3rd back this season but after watching. Evans run and catch its time to let the kid plat more and more..

Talk about a draft Steal!

The kid looks very smoothe no matter what he`s doing. Even on that tackle. Agree nice moves running the ball too and looks like he should get a lot more opportunity to play.

19 hours ago, High School Harry said:

Hellava way to start Year 2.

You know... this has all the makings of a trap game for Baltimore.

Well, assuming Cartman didn't give the whole team COVID.

Not impossible.

I hope you're right, but I don't think any of the teams in the AFCN look past each other. Even when the brownies were bad for those 20 years they always brought their A+ game in all division games. 

21 hours ago, BengalBuck said:

I hope you're right, but I don't think any of the teams in the AFCN look past each other. Even when the brownies were bad for those 20 years they always brought their A+ game in all division games. 

Not always. I seem to recall them bringing Johnny Manziel once instead of their A game. They also brought Hue Jackson a few times...

Archived