Sewer Brewer: Week 6

7 minutes ago, UncleEarl said:

The Chase drop to interception was a Breweresque play, but can’t give it to him based upon his entire game.  Sometimes shit happens.  

Especially since he made the tackle on the interception, made the block on Mixon’s TD, and had 4 catches for 97 yards. Definitely not him. 

1 minute ago, Shebengal said:

Especially since he made the tackle on the interception, made the block on Mixon’s TD, and had 4 catches for 97 yards. Definitely not him. 

Thanks for the details.  He had a good game overall.   Not a good play though. 

If we knew who f'ed up the route after the 2 minute warning at half that had Higgins and Boyd running into each other, that guy should get it.

Otherwise Hill holding (a hold I was ok with because he'd already been beat, might as well not get Joe killed) but then to false start immediately after isn't good.

Yeah this is funny.

-10 Yard Penalty
(4:04) (Shotgun) J.Burrow pass short left to T.Higgins pushed ob at DET 49 for 18 yards (A.Parker) [L.Onwuzurike]. PENALTY on CIN-T.Hill, Offensive Holding, 10 yards, enforced at CIN 33 - No Play.
2nd & 10 at CIN 33

-5 Yard Penalty
(3:39) (Shotgun) PENALTY on CIN-T.Hill, False Start, 5 yards, enforced at CIN 23 - No Play.
2nd & 20 at CIN 23

And the penalties led to 3rd and long and the subsequent interception.

Deuce Hill is the winner. 

1 hour ago, tibor75 said:

Yeah this is funny.

-10 Yard Penalty
(4:04) (Shotgun) J.Burrow pass short left to T.Higgins pushed ob at DET 49 for 18 yards (A.Parker) [L.Onwuzurike]. PENALTY on CIN-T.Hill, Offensive Holding, 10 yards, enforced at CIN 33 - No Play.
2nd & 10 at CIN 33

-5 Yard Penalty
(3:39) (Shotgun) PENALTY on CIN-T.Hill, False Start, 5 yards, enforced at CIN 23 - No Play.
2nd & 20 at CIN 23

And the penalties led to 3rd and long and the subsequent interception.

Deuce Hill is the winner. 

I would have to agree. But, in all fairness, if this wins the award, then that’s a pretty good week

Personally I've had this troll blocked for years and I'm puzzled to understand why fans continue giving him the sad attention he seeks.

I hope we just dump this stupid negative weekly thread without any purpose except his drama.

If some player fucks up or has a bad game anyone can start a thread on it and see if it gains wheels.

Sewer Brewer is lame, outdated, juvenile and not even relative to today's team.

52 minutes ago, Jupiter Fan said:

Personally I've had this troll blocked for years and I'm puzzled to understand why fans continue giving him the sad attention he seeks.

I hope we just dump this stupid negative weekly thread without any purpose except his drama.

If some player fucks up or has a bad game anyone can start a thread on it and see if it gains wheels.

Why must these young kids try to destroy the traditions that bind us together?

1 hour ago, Jupiter Fan said:

sean-brewer-50ea8874-b8b2-4515-9584-decff682f7a-resize-750.jpeg

1 hour ago, Jupiter Fan said:

Nobody is making you read or respond to it.  When the team wins a playoff game we will retire it.  The current regime is 10-27-1.  They haven’t done shit yet.  

3 hours ago, Jupiter Fan said:

Some of us enjoy the catharsis.  Aren't there some kids having fun in the neighborhood you can call the cops on?

1 hour ago, SF2 said:

Nobody is making you read or respond to it.  When the team wins a playoff game we will retire it.  The current regime is 10-27-1.  They haven’t done shit yet.  

Why?  It hurts no one.  Just a bunch of people who want everyone to think and act like them.  Now you'll have Jamie talking about how the thread is going away every week and every time Tibor makes a post. 

Archived