Sewer Brewer: Week 6

53 minutes ago, UncleEarl said:

Ha.  If defending people's ability to say what they want within the rules of the board is awful, that is me.  If folks can't tolerate others, that's on them. 

If you believe that I'm that guy, get me banned. 

You ran  off one of the best posters this board ever had in membengal.

He as well as anyone else had his right to voice his views but you just had to keep arguing his stance until he left..

You just couldn't let it go..you had to be right...

You seem to have a penchant for that..

Just now, claptonrocks said:

He as well as anyone else had his right to voice his views but you just had to keep arguing his stance until he left..

I have stated that I am passionate about the topic. 

At no point did I say he shouldn't state his views.  What seemed to set him off (this time) is when I suggested his idea of merging the Brewer with a player of the game thread may not be the best.  Hardly a reason to go off, but he did.  It's a discussion board, isn't that what we're having here?

I loved mem's twitter posts as much as anyone.  He shouldn't leave because I, or anyone else, disagrees with him, but that is his choice. 

48 minutes ago, claptonrocks said:

This is bullshit. membengal didn`t have to engage and take part in the continued arguing over the topic of Sewer Brewer. I really appreciate all of the twitter, facebook,  personal videos mem and other people post and keep us updated with cause I don`t do facebook twitter stuff so I really appreciate the extra coverage and info. membengal is awesome and was one of the best with all he provided for this website. But to be "run off" like some other people, is their choice. If they get fed up and want to leave that is on them. Maybe they should quit engaging in the argument and just realize we don`t always get what we want. If everyone had the same opinion, that would be pretty boring. I don`t like to defend Tibor and don`t agree with a lot of the negativity,  but he has a right to post just as people have the right to respond and call bullshit. Hope membengal doesn`t go but don`t blame anyone if he does. 

Archived