The Good, The Bad, And the Ugly: Detroit Lions 10/17/21

3 hours ago, Griever said:

I am so happy we got Chase instead of Sewel. Thank god every day for it lol... Now I hope we fill the holes left by injuries, but what I see Burrow doing a lot of is just falling. I would rather he just fall down if he doesn't think he can get out of it than taking a hit or risk anything. 

I know we have 17 games this year, but Burrow has played a full 15.5 games (technically 16 though so I will just use the stats.. 

So if a QB rookie gets these types of stats without an offensive line???!!! Holy cow!

95.3 QBR // 67% completion // 4228 yards (264.3 yards per game) // 7.3 yards per reception // 27 TDs & 12 INTs.... 

Last time any one of our players had anything close to this was Dalton the year he got injured, and Carson Palmer in his 2nd year starting before his injury... 

This season he even has a better rating, yards per reception, 70% completion rate and is WAY more explosive. I love this kid! Time to get my new Jersey! 

16 hours ago, Gary said:

I am so happy we got Chase instead of Sewel. Thank god every day for it lol... Now I hope we fill the holes left by injuries, but what I see Burrow doing a lot of is just falling. I would rather he just fall down if he doesn't think he can get out of it than taking a hit or risk anything. 

I know we have 17 games this year, but Burrow has played a full 15.5 games (technically 16 though so I will just use the stats.. 

So if a QB rookie gets these types of stats without an offensive line???!!! Holy cow!

95.3 QBR // 67% completion // 4228 yards (264.3 yards per game) // 7.3 yards per reception // 27 TDs & 12 INTs.... 

Last time any one of our players had anything close to this was Dalton the year he got injured, and Carson Palmer in his 2nd year starting before his injury... 

This season he even has a better rating, yards per reception, 70% completion rate and is WAY more explosive. I love this kid! Time to get my new Jersey! 

95.3 passer rating instead of QBR no?

Archived