Are you kidding me? Playoffs?! I'm just hoping we can win a game, another game!

Football is always better when the Bengals are in the playoff hunt come December.  Not sure they will make it, but the schedule and results so far show that should contend.  The schedule isn't looking that horrible either.    Seattle win over Pittsburgh would be nice.  Clowns are a mash unit and they have to play Thursday. 

Good results today: Dallas over NE;  Cardinals over Clowns

We look like a 2nd tier playoff team. That would be a huge accomplishment this year.  Maybe good enough to win a playoff game.  I see Buffalo, Rams, Packers, Arizona (Hard to believe) Tampa and Baltiwhore as 1st tier teams. 

Still very early.  

4 minutes ago, SF2 said:

We look like a 2nd tier playoff team. That would be a huge accomplishment this year.  Maybe good enough to win a playoff game.  I see Buffalo, Rams, Arizona (Hard to believe) Tampa and Baltiwhore as 1st tier teams. 

Still very early.  

With how tough the schedule has been this year, we wont back in ihmo, which will make us battle tested. Not sue if we will win a game in them, but Im not saying we wont anymore either

19 minutes ago, Jamie_B said:

Next week will tell alot. 

I think this team can make it even if it's the last slot, with this new spot that got added two years ago.

Yeah, I'm not looking to win but being in a close game would be great.  

I'm looking for the OL to keep Burrow upright and for the defense not to give up video game yards to the Ravens.  If they give up 250+ rushing yards, the D hasn't improved like we hoped. 

Just now, tibor75 said:

Yeah, I'm not looking to win but being in a close game would be great.  

I'm looking for the OL to keep Burrow upright and for the defense not to give up video game yards to the Ravens.  If they give up 250+ rushing yards, the D hasn't improved like we hoped. 

With the way the Cheifs have dropped in status imho, the Ravens at Baltimore might be the hardest game we play all year.

Agree, Offense looks 2nd tier right now. Found myself 1st half of todays game thinking we didn`t deserve to win, except for the defense playing lights out. Glad 2nd half adjustments have been better this year.

And next weeks game will be the big test, but seems this team is getting better every week. This week should have kick started seeing a whole lot more of Chris Evans over Perine which should also improve the offense. Mixon and Evans look like a great mix. Team should be able to compete with anybody if they can get the offense rolling.

37 minutes ago, tibor75 said:

Best news is the potential implosion of the Clowns.  I can't imagine Mayfield will be 100% anytime soon.  And he isn't that great to begin with, media hype notwithstanding.

Both OTs..and RBs.and WRs..No Mayfield unless he wants to prove how tough he is and damage it further..

Rough sailing...

2 hours ago, claptonrocks said:

Both OTs..and RBs.and WRs..No Mayfield unless he wants to prove how tough he is and damage it further..

Rough sailing...

A fully torn labrum is nothing to sneeze at.  Their medical staff can’t possibly allow him to play, that is just stupid.  

1 hour ago, SF2 said:

A fully torn labrum is nothing to sneeze at.  Their medical staff can’t possibly allow him to play, that is just stupid.  

And they wont..

Its going to ruin their season with so many disabled  but its the NFL and theyre not the first to crumble due to injuries..

Just now, claptonrocks said:

And they wont..

Its going to ruin their season with so many disabled  but its the NFL and theyre not the first to crumble due to injuries..

When the Bengals suffered an inordinate number of injuries (especially within a couple of position groups) in past seasons, didn’t Browns’ fans (and others) say, “That’s no excuse.  Every team has injuries.”  ???  

Do you think they still believe that?  

:shrug:  

2 hours ago, Cricket said:

When the Bengals suffered an inordinate number of injuries (especially within a couple of position groups) in past seasons, didn’t Browns’ fans (and others) say, “That’s no excuse.  Every team has injuries.”  ???  

No...it just sounds good when your talking about a foe..

10 hours ago, SF2 said:

Now he can concentrate on something he is actually good at, like making insurance commercials.

9 hours ago, Cricket said:

To be fair the Ravens have suffered alot of injuries as well and are doing pretty well.

18 hours ago, Cricket said:

To be honest I don’t remember Browns fans saying much of anything to us since their team moved to Baltimore.  It has been a pretty rough 22 years for them.  They are not on my Hatedar like Pittspuke. 

Archived