Are you kidding me? Playoffs?! I'm just hoping we can win a game, another game!

Fuck yeah, Mora.  Playoffs.

Of course Mora did make it to the playoffs several times and won..zero games.  Just like our Marvin. 

I seriously doubt they will get the #1 seed given the horrible teams the Chiefs and Titans are playing next week.

So they will likely play Raiders, Colts, Patriots, Chargers.

Really don't want Zac Shula going up against the master, although Mac Jones seems like the worst QB of that group.

Raiders is probably the "best" opponent.

35 minutes ago, tibor75 said:

Fuck yeah, Mora.  Playoffs.

Of course Mora did make it to the playoffs several times and won..zero games.  Just like our Marvin. 

I seriously doubt they will get the #1 seed given the horrible teams the Chiefs and Titans are playing next week.

So they will likely play Raiders, Colts, Patriots, Chargers.

Really don't want Zac Shula going up against the master, although Mac Jones seems like the worst QB of that group.

Raiders is probably the "best" opponent.

Yah I want the Raiders. They seem like they don't even want to be a team. Went to one of their games in Vegas when I was down there and they had more intra-team arguments on the sideline than I have ever seen at a game. 

If the top seeds all win next week (which is likely to happen as they are playing shitty teams), and the Bengals lose, they will drop to #4 and will play #5 which will be New England.

If the Bengals win, they will stay at #3.  If the Chargers win, they will play the Colts.  If the Raiders win, the Bengals will play the Raiders.   I'm assuming the Colts will beat Jax. 

If you think the Pats are the best team in that group, then you don't rest anybody against Cleveland. 

29 minutes ago, tibor75 said:

Let's say (very unlikely)

Stillers win out

Bengals win

Chiefs lose (to Denver)

Jax beats Colts

Stillers (#7) at Bengals (#2)

And that is why I’m rooting for Cleveland tomorrow night. The Squeelers need to be buried once and for all. And if Pisspuke wins, I will root for Baltiwhore the following week.

Man, I fear the Colts and Chargers far, FAR more than the Raiders or Patriots. Mac Jones can be had and isn't much of a dynamic passer nor do they have weapons at WR comparably as good as ours. Or at RB (at least not yet). The Raiders I don't fear AT ALL. 

We kicked their asses once, we'll do it again. The Colts though, with Taylor, a presumably healthy/return from grievance leave offensive line that is generally speaking the best overall unit in the league at run blocking, and a helluva good defense too. 

The Chargers I fear for obvious reasons, although I wouldn't be terrified of a Herbert v Burrow rematch either, as I am sure Burrow would relish the opportunity to set the record straight. 

I guess I fear the Colts the most. That is, if they finish strong and healthy.

21 minutes ago, Bunghole said:

Man, I fear the Colts and Chargers far, FAR more than the Raiders or Patriots. Mac Jones can be had and isn't much of a dynamic passer nor do they have weapons at WR comparably as good as ours. Or at RB (at least not yet). The Raiders I don't fear AT ALL. 

We kicked their asses once, we'll do it again. The Colts though, with Taylor, a presumably healthy/return from grievance leave offensive line that is generally speaking the best overall unit in the league at run blocking, and a helluva good defense too. 

The Chargers I fear for obvious reasons, although I wouldn't be terrified of a Herbert v Burrow rematch either, as I am sure Burrow would relish the opportunity to set the record straight. 

I guess I fear the Colts the most. That is, if they finish strong and healthy.

And I know we should be happy with the playoffs no matter what, but having this great year just to lose to the freakin Colts with their shitty QB would be such a let-down. 

53 minutes ago, tibor75 said:

And I know we should be happy with the playoffs no matter what, but having this great year just to lose to the freakin Colts with their shitty QB would be such a let-down. 

It's harder to lose a bird you thought you had in your hand than it is to go hungry.

For the first time in a long time, I feel the anticipation of maybe doing something big, and the trepidation of remembered failures. The last time I felt this good about a Bengals team they shredded the Quitters knee on the third play and I had to watch us lose in stunned silence.

I am choosing to believe in Burrow. 

2 minutes ago, claptonrocks said:

None shoul worry about who. JB and co. go up against..

Its they who should worry..

You don't take Joe Burrow out because the defense might injure him, you take the defense out so he doesn't injure them. He's tougher than a Dollar Store steak, and has more swagger than Ron Jeremy going to work. More spunk too.

9 hours ago, Shebengal said:

And that is why I’m rooting for Cleveland tomorrow night. The Squeelers need to be buried once and for all. And if Pisspuke wins, I will root for Baltiwhore the following week.

I would love to see Pittsburgh come to the Jungle for the playoffs.  Kill them and piss on their grave. 

4 minutes ago, UncleEarl said:

I would love to see Pittsburgh come to the Jungle for the playoffs.  Kill them and piss on their grave. 

Nope. Maybe it’s FIPTSD, but I don’t want Pisspuke anywhere near the playoff, Cincinnati, or The Franchise’s knee. (Or any other body part, for that matter.)

2 minutes ago, Shebengal said:

Nope. Maybe it’s FIPTSD, but I don’t want Pisspuke anywhere near the playoff, Cincinnati, or The Franchise’s knee. (Or any other body part, for that matter.)

I get it, but these aren't the same old Bengals.  That won't happen.

(God knows I'm as much of a cynic as anyone, can't believe I said that.)

I can't think of anything more demoralizing or depressing than hoping for Jacksonville to beat someone to get you into the playoffs. This isn't the same Jax team the Bengals played. These guys are done.  Bad luck for the Stealers

8 hours ago, LostInDaJungle said:

It's harder to lose a bird you thought you had in your hand than it is to go hungry.

For the first time in a long time, I feel the anticipation of maybe doing something big, and the trepidation of remembered failures. The last time I felt this good about a Bengals team they shredded the Quitters knee on the third play and I had to watch us lose in stunned silence.

I am choosing to believe in Burrow. 

That experience watching it on TV would have been bad enough. Having it occur right in front of one’s face live and in person, was indescribable. Trust me on that one. 

As bad as that was, I never will shake the nagging remembrance that the Bengals had TWO 10-point leads in that game, and blew both leads. Not that it really matters I guess…even if they got through, they were essentially finished for the season. 

Archived