Are you kidding me? Playoffs?! I'm just hoping we can win a game, another game!

On 10/24/2021 at 9:03 PM, tibor75 said:

Well I guess you could say if we don't make the playoffs, it's a huge disappointment.  Because if they don't win the division, 10 wins should get a wild card and they are half way there. 

Clowns, Rats, Stillers - all are worse than we thought they were.

Broncos stink.

Raiders are good

49ers...eh.

Chiefs are imploding

Jets suck.

If they don't get to 10 wins, it's because they suffered a bunch of injuries, Zak Taylor reverts to Zak Shula, or Burrow tanks. 

The schedule definitely gets harder after the Jets but this team is too good to go 5-6 the rest of the way. They should be in every game

3 hours ago, Sea Ray said:

The schedule definitely gets harder after the Jets but this team is too good to go 5-6 the rest of the way. They should be in every game

The back half of the season doesn't look nearly as daunting now as it did before the season began.

Next week against the Browns is the decider for me. Win and I'll have some confidence going into the back  9 of the season. Play  like we did against he Jets and I can see the season go spiraling out of control.

• 4 weeks later...
On 10/31/2021 at 7:28 PM, gupps said:

Next week against the Browns is the decider for me. Win and I'll have some confidence going into the back  9 of the season. Play  like we did against he Jets and I can see the season go spiraling out of control.

You aren’t the only one shocked this did not happen 

16 hours ago, Jungletiger said:

Just win and even the worst possible outcome of what others do will have us in the playoffs.

Bengals in the playoffs with Joey B under center:

None of you seem to understand.  I'm not locked in here with you.  YOU'RE LOCKED IN HERE WITH ME

Call me crazy but if we can win our next 3 and then end up losing the to KC and get swept by the Browns (vomit) (or even if we win against them) we take the division and have a chance for redemption against the Chargers in the 1st round. 

Obviously alot will depend on how healthy we are, as this game beat us up, but the Ravens have to play us and Green Bay, the division isn't out of the question.

image.png

1 minute ago, Le Tigre said:

The proverbial "winning out" puts the Bengals no worse than 3rd Seed, and as high as 2nd Seed. This is even if the Rats "win out" with the exception of the game vs the Bengals. 

After that, it is a grab bag of what-if/maybe if scenarios. 

I don't see us beating the Cheifs. Otherwise the rest of the games are winnable, but alot is going to be determined on how healthy we are, this Chargers game took a few guys out. Hopefully they are not serious. 

3 hours ago, Jamie_B said:

I don't see us beating the Cheifs. Otherwise the rest of the games are winnable, but alot is going to be determined on how healthy we are, this Chargers game took a few guys out. Hopefully they are not serious. 

Since they will probably already have clinched by then, do you see them holding back some of the starters to prevent injury?  Trap game or let down?  Situation (like the Chargers yesterday) where the Bengals need it and want it more?

Asking for a friend.

22 minutes ago, High School Harry said:

Since they will probably already have clinched by then, do you see them holding back some of the starters to prevent injury?  Trap game or let down?  Situation (like the Chargers yesterday) where the Bengals need it and want it more?

Asking for a friend.

At that point they are playing for position so I can't imagine anyone sits.

Archived