Rat Birds in the Rain Game Day

3 hours ago, TigerJ@w said:

Well, he is playing in NY next Sunday, well, NJ next week, so will he get the attention from their media?

Have a feelin the NY press will slobber all over JB coming to the city..

They'll be slobbering all over The Bengals afterward..

Ive never seen a team play as hard all day long..

Something special is brewing...

12 minutes ago, Griever said:

Same JA that made fun of us fans wanting Mediocre Marv gone when Zac was first hired and went 0 and 7 and this year on Twatter when McPherson jumped up and down thinking he made the winning kick against GB.  I am sure there are others.  Screw this JA! 

7 minutes ago, TigerJ@w said:

Same JA that made fun of us fans wanting Mediocre Marv gone when Zac was first hired and went 0 and 7 and this year on Twatter when McPherson jumped up and down thinking he made the winning kick against GB.  I am sure there are others.  Screw this JA! 

Sharpe loves his Ravens so I give him a pass on partiality..

Nice to watch him eat his humble pie though..

10 minutes ago, membengal said:

This should be on the highlight reels in the same manner they did for the Ravens when they made fun of our players not being able to tackle Jackson looking like the three stooges when he ran for a TD in one game against us.  I forget what year that was, but I remember it being on tv and Internet for a long time. 

4 minutes ago, UncleEarl said:

Fucking Collinsworth.   Michaels throws it to him about “his team” making a statement game and he says yeah and then immediately changes the subject to the Titans.  

Honestly, I was surprised he even acknowledged it...I was expecting him to immediately discount it and/or make excuses for the Ravens or some such crap.

9 minutes ago, UncleEarl said:

Fucking Collinsworth.   Michaels throws it to him about “his team” making a statement game and he says yeah and then immediately changes the subject to the Titans.  

Surprised he didn't make some comment about the Stillers lurking. 

7 minutes ago, Jamie_B said:

This is my favorite breakdown..... Prison Lovin :24:

Oh you showed up all right..

Savages?...

JB pulled the entire defense's pants down in the second half.

Yeah they got listless after that.. 

Hard to act like savages when you being eaten alive..

Massive props to the defense - Baltimore has a high powered offense. The secondary must have been lockdown. Jackson had to hold the ball, and the D-Line played amazing contain on Jackson. Holding Baltimore to 17 at home is an accomplishment.

By the same token, we made the Ravens look like the Bengals on Defense. Chase made a pro-bowler look like Keiwan Ratliff.

This is one of the best days ever in Bengaldom. Stop, look around, remember to enjoy the moment. I said in an earlier thread that I was due something before I started to believe in this team... Baltimore was on local TV at my house. Thanks for shutting the purple cousin-luvers up for a few weeks.

I believe.

Archived