Rat Birds in the Rain Game Day

1 hour ago, claptonrocks said:

Shes not married..

Maybe she had a crush on JB..❤

I imagine alot of women do..

Sorry to break it to these women but my guess is they'll never be #1 to Joe. Football will be #1 so long as he's behind center

He makes a good point about the Bengals being good because they've picked high for a few yrs (not as many as the Browns but OK) but we also got lucky that our yr to pick #1, Joe Burrow was sittin' there. There was no obvious choice like that the yr that Cleveland picked Baker. There's no obvious choice next yr either. 

Arguably our most impactful players right now are Joe and Ja/Marr and those are talents that you can only get if you pick really high. Therefore it is good to absolutely suck every now and then. If you just kinda suck, it's not so good. 

19 minutes ago, membengal said:

this is so damn good from Goodberry - quick watch - and this WILL slow teams down in the future...

I know Joe is good, but man to get this kind of trickery from a guy who is only now playing a full season worth of games. 

1 hour ago, Jamie_B said:

I know Joe is good, but man to get this kind of trickery from a guy who is only now playing a full season worth of games. 

I seriously think it's because, although he played offense, he watched football and film with his dad, a college Defensive Coordinator. He understands how Defenses think.

20 minutes ago, UncleEarl said:

Certainly helped, but being able to process all that information quickly is a talent.  Hard to measure, but you know it when you see it. 

Coming out of college some of the analysts were like he is very good at alot of things but elite at nothing. I was like I have never seen a college QB be so elite at processing information and knowing what to do with it. That he absolutely is elite at.

Archived