Sewer Brewer: Week 7

Oh yeah, no award this week for sure.  When was the last time they had such a complete performance.  LJ only made them look dumb on one play.  No penalties.  No Rotten Apple stupid shit.   OL was weak in the beginning but they straightened it out.  Only one bad decision from Burrow.

I loved the Ravens "Brewering" when they committed consecutive false starts on 4th and 10.  Just hilarious.

Week 1: Eli "Rotten" Apple

Week 2: Joe wheelBurrow

Week 3: Nobody

Week 4: Darius "Wilson" Phillips

Week 5: Egads McPherson

Week 6: Trey Hill

Week 7: Nobody

3 minutes ago, mhfinks said:

Harbaugh! Almost looked like he was going to cry! I nominate him this week

HA!  good one!   Not a fan of Harbaugh at all...every time they ever show him he's whining to the ref about something...JEESSHHHH!

13 minutes ago, tibor75 said:

Oh yeah, no award this week for sure.  When was the last time they had such a complete performance.  LJ only made them look dumb on one play.  No penalties.  No Rotten Apple stupid shit.   OL was weak in the beginning but they straightened it out.  Only one bad decision from Burrow.

I loved the Ravens "Brewering" when they committed consecutive false starts on 4th and 10.  Just hilarious.

We had one false start late with the backups but agreed. No Sewer Brewer this week.

The other dumb shit from the Ravens was they "pretended" to go for it on 4th and 10 from midfield and then called a TO instead of just taking the delay of game.

You know it's something when other team reminds you more of Rotten Apple than the real thing.  All 3 passing TDs were pretty pathetic D by the Rats.

15 minutes ago, tibor75 said:

The other dumb shit from the Ravens was they "pretended" to go for it on 4th and 10 from midfield and then called a TO instead of just taking the delay of game.

You know it's something when other team reminds you more of Rotten Apple than the real thing.  All 3 passing TDs were pretty pathetic D by the Rats.

Ah, yes, definitely I actually think LJ fucked up on that one, just called TO out of some mindless habit.  Harbaugh looked dejected to say the least.

48 minutes ago, HavePityPlease said:

Agree, forever he's been the guy screaming at refs about every little thing... well, at least since Cowher quit. :P

i was talking about this in Chat.  he is a JA and so is his brother!  He punted at the end instead of still going for it on 4th down because he didn't want a 50 spot put up on his team.  Everyone should remember this JA did that to the Bengals many times and he laughed about it.  Ran up the score on us all the time that is.

Today I saw the Bengals/Ravens, Bucs/Bears, and Colts/49ers

And I saw so many stupid and embarrassing plays by every team.  Everybody except the Bengals.

Just now, the 49ers had a Colts player stopped on 3rd down, but another 49er defender joined the tackle and pushed the ball carrier forward.   And I'm not even mentioning all the horrible PI penalties by the 49ers.

Oh yeah, and Wentz and Crappafallacio are both trash.

13 minutes ago, tibor75 said:

Today I saw the Bengals/Ravens, Bucs/Bears, and Colts/49ers

And I saw so many stupid and embarrassing plays by every team.  Everybody except the Bengals.

Just now, the 49ers had a Colts player stopped on 3rd down, but another 49er defender joined the tackle and pushed the ball carrier forward.   And I'm not even mentioning all the horrible PI penalties by the 49ers.

Oh yeah, and Wentz and Crappafallacio are both trash.

Did you like Wentz doing his best Frerotten impression by desperately flipping the ball to... nobody but the 49ers LB?  :8_laughing:

Archived