No-Name QBs who have torched the Bengals

17 minutes ago, tibor75 said:

Eric Zeier of the Browns

Bobby Hoying of the Eagles

TJ Yates of the Texans?  I know he beat them, just don't remember how well he did. 

And the Jets scrub gets added to the list today.  Any others that people can think of? 

Didn't an unknown Farve beat them?

8 hours ago, fluhartz said:

fuck this.. I went too the Hoying game,,, was that like 97 0r 98 ?

I was at the Tampa Bay game when Bustin Smith made an uncharacteristically good play, sacking Gratkowski and essentially sealing the win. Until the refs whistled him for unnecessary roughness, and Tampa Bay ended up winning on a 93 yard field goal. 

I still haven’t gotten over that. 

1 hour ago, The Resource said:

I was at the Tampa Bay game when Bustin Smith made an uncharacteristically good play, sacking Gratkowski and essentially sealing the win. Until the refs whistled him for unnecessary roughness, and Tampa Bay ended up winning on a 93 yard field goal. 

Clearly. LOL

Hey now, Bobby Hoying was a warrior. He honed his craft on the corn lined western Ohio battlefields of the vaunted Midwest Athletic Conference. The best God damned small school conference in the state. He slang the pigskin on Friday nights, enjoyed the soft touch of Mercer county cheerleaders, and drank whiskey at watering holes like Fish-Mo's and The Corner Cafe in Maria Stein. He attended Catholic Mass and excelled in the classroom. 

He worked hard. He played hard. He loved hard. 

4 hours ago, The Resource said:

I remember that, too, and I remember RalphMTSU on the old message board having a major meltdown over that.

I was at the Eric Zeier game. It was the day before the Browns announced that they were leaving Cleveland. 

On 11/1/2021 at 8:18 AM, The Resource said:

Gotta love this post and the Bustin Smith nickname.  Even though Bustin was Justin in SF, he was a total bum in Cincinnati. 

Archived